Calling all Mortgage Brokers! Take part in our Mortgage Lender Benchmark survey today.Click Here

1st Choice Insurance Broker Reviews

Ratings based on 48 reviews Last review 3 weeks ago

Looking for car, home, or business insurance from 1st Choice Insurance? Be sure to check out reviews on Smart Money People before you make up your mind. Our community shares their reviews of this broker so that you’re better informed when making your next insurance purchase.

Your Broker Reviews (48)

30th August 2018

Holiday Insurance

I had taken out cover in April 18 to cover a holiday on 20/09/18. The holiday was cancelled due to low water levels in the river Elbe. I got my money back & set about getting another holiday ASAP. I managed to get a holiday starting on 12th Sept & Insurance Choice were very helpful & changed my cover to suit.

13th August 2018

World First were so easy to use. Everything settled as soon as they had all our details

First World surprised me with their quote, which was a fraction of a previous quote from another company. Everything was included and put my mind at ease. They are a wonderful company.