Adrian Flux Insurance Broker Reviews

Ratings based on 85 reviews       Last review 2 days ago

Our Adrian Flux Insurance Broker reviews can help you to find out what life as a Adrian Flux customer is really like. We know that a good Insurance Broker can help you when you're looking to find a new insurance policy...so why not tell us about your customer experience today!

Adrian Flux Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Your Insurance Broker Reviews

Review Adrian Flux's Insurance Broker now

counterbalancing a bad review i left preivously

messed around a bit but came good in the... Read more

messed around a bit but came good in the end

3 stars out of 5

Explained my situation in the quote call and accepted.
Subsequently when providing documents the situation i described was rejected.

Had 2 calls with customer service which were frustrating. 3rd call a manager called me, and sorted it out.

They did eventually go above and beyond, they didn't have to.

Reviewed on 15th October 2021
Rhythm Stick's avatar
Rhythm Stick

sales call told me one thing, a different thing after i accepted

Was sold insurance having explained my history of having 1 period of 1 full year followed by 2 sunsequent periods of 11.5 months no claims consecutively. Was told this was acceptable and additive in the circumstances in the sales call. Now after supplying docs I am told this does not even equal to 1 year, let alone 2 or 3. Despite providing evidence of 2 years 11 months continuous driving without claims. Am entrapped and being gaslit. customer service are robots, no manager to speak to. To cancel I lose 100 quid, to lose my no claims bonus is more in increased premium. Awful, awful experience. Cannot wait to wash my hands of them. Am enraged and entangled. Please get the hell away from me and give me my money back, you liars.

Reviewed on 13th October 2021
Rhythm Stick's avatar
Rhythm Stick

High fee and liars

Did the renewal with Adrian Flux 3 months ago and the premium was £445 in monthly payments of £45 for 10 m... Read more

Did the renewal with Adrian Flux 3 months ago and the premium was £445 in monthly payments of £45 for 10 months.
Paid for the first 3 months and after called to cancel the policy cause I sold my vehicle.
They told me I have a outstanding balance to pay of £137.66 and they took the first 3 payments total of £135.
So for 3 months insurance i paid over £270.
Try to avoid them cause if something doesn't make sense for you they have an answer or a fine print, no chance to win.
By the way they have fees that they are not even aware of.
Update- I called them today to send me a brake down of the costs and fees for those 3 months and they are totally different then what they told me on the previous call.
They claim that the TOR (time of risk) was £109.44 (that means only the TOR for 12 months is £437) and the premium they gave me with all ad ons and interest was £445.
So guys use your brain and stay away this is what I call legal scam.
I'll bet if I call them one more time they'll come up with some explanation.

Reviewed on 5th August 2021
Raul's avatar
Raul

DO NOT USE ADRIAN FLUX

Had house insurance with them for a few years, went to claim and had no help with them as my house was flooded, when I took the insurance out I even told them there was a river and how many meters from the house it was, absolutely rubbish will stay clear of them in the future, it won't let me respond any other way so my customer ref number is 430007828, AFTER GIVING ADRIUM FLUX THE CHANCE TO RESOLVE THIS LIKE THEY ASKED, ALL THEY DONE WAS PHONE ME AND SAY THEY CANT DO ANYTHING TO HELP SO PLEASE EVERYONE STAY WELL CLEAR OF THEM AS THEY ARE FULL OF FAULSE PROMISES, THEY ONLY REPLIED TO THIS TO MAKE THEM SELVES LOOK GOOD BUT ARE A WASTE OF TIME!!!

Reviewed on 4th July 2021
Darren's avatar
Darren

Scammers

Young driver insurance with box ok for 2 months then bombarded with mails saying not affixed to windscreen charge £15 for new kit .After nearly breaking screen getting it off and affixing it again more bombarding with mails and then told insurance cancelled charged over £500 in fees .
Insurance ombudsman complaint
Do not touch with a barge pole.

Reviewed on 21st June 2021
Robin Selby's avatar
Robin Selby

Theives

Contacted me near the end of the 14 day grace period about a change in annual mileage, tried calling them to resolve this and was on hold for nearly half an hour on each day. Finally got through to a person and had to pay almost the same as my initial quote, was told they'd match a cheaper price if I found one. Which I did, it was less than half what I was now paying adrian flux. They also declined the documentation i sent as proof of no claims bonus, claiming there was no name, address, vehicle detail or no claims bonus on there, in the time it took them to list this I found all that information.
Straight up scammers just looking to rinse money off you, with poor accessibility to ensure you can't get hold of them in time.

Reviewed on 14th June 2021
Connah Richley's avatar
Connah Richley

Scammer!!!!

10 days ago I was make motorbike insurance charged me 175 pounds.Today I want to canceland want to charge me 32,44 /time on cover charge/and also 30pounds /cancelation fee/ with in cooling period!! Legal robbery!! SCAMMER!!! AVOID!!!

Reviewed on 11th June 2021
Kovacs Gyula's avatar
Kovacs Gyula

RIPPED OFF

TRIED TO CANCEL OUR CAMPERVAN POLICY WHICH WE ONLY TOOK OUT IN MARCH AS WE HAVE SOLD... Read more

TRIED TO CANCEL OUR CAMPERVAN POLICY WHICH WE ONLY TOOK OUT IN MARCH AS WE HAVE SOLD IT..
THEY HAD THE NERVE TO ASK FOR £251.00 TO CANCEL .WE WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYBODY ..
WE SPENT 3 HOUR ON THE PHONE TRYING TO GET SOME ANSWERS FROM THEM ..

Reviewed on 11th May 2021
MARGE PEMBERTON's avatar
MARGE PEMBERTON

rip off cancellation policy

Very disappointed. Took out classic car insurance last month for one year at a cost of £99. Have now sold the car and asked to cancel the policy. They claim there is no refund! This is absurd. £25 admin fee, £18 expenses fee leaves £56 which apparently is below the threshold for refund! Daylight robbery. wont ever use them again.

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
MR Baker's avatar
MR Baker

Great insurance

Great product at a great price. Always helpful on the phone and never had an issue.

Reviewed on 18th February 2021
DannyDBhoy's avatar
DannyDBhoy

Mr Henry dufficy

Gave been with Adrian flux insurance for years now always help full and give great deals on both my car and camper van

Reviewed on 18th January 2021
Henry dufficy 's avatar
Henry dufficy

AVOID

AVOID like the plague. No customer values, awful customer care, you pay a deposit to find with a day the policy was refused and somehow you owe Adrian Flux £152 to cancel. SCAM COMPANY.

Reviewed on 14th December 2020
SIMONE 's avatar
SIMONE

Amazing Customer Service

I have dealt with Adrian Flux for a few years now for my car insurance. They are amazing and have great prices and amazing customer service! I will continue to recommend these to family and friends

Reviewed on 16th September 2020
Bethany Rogers's avatar
Bethany Rogers

Rip off merchants

If i could give zero stars i would, i paid £420 for my insurance, sold car 16 days later and they wanted to give me only £120 back as a cancellation. Avoid at all costs!

Reviewed on 17th July 2020
Eddy Owens's avatar
Eddy Owens

Great price great customer service

After trying many different insurance companies and compare websites Adrian Flux has the best price and cover by far. Customer services always helpful and if you do need them they are there to help.

Reviewed on 29th June 2020
Thomas Nichols's avatar
Thomas Nichols

AVOID Adrian Flux!!! DAY LIGHT ROBBERY!!!

AVOID Adrian Flux!!!... Read more

AVOID Adrian Flux!!!
DAY LIGHT ROBBERY!!!

My instructor has introduced this company, he paid for just over £60 per month of learner insurance for his daughter, than he sold the car to me, and I have to pay £220 for 1 month learner insurance police with Adrian Flux on Fri (31/01/2020) for same car. Unfortunately the car broke down today (03/02/2020), so rather than waste the £220 for one month, I thought that I could cancel within 14 days and get money back. Guess what, NOT POSSIBLE...... Literally daylight robbery. Beware, avoid.

Reviewed on 3rd February 2020
Victoria's avatar
Victoria

Rip off

When taking out the insurance for my lodge I was impressed with how competitive the quote was. However I cancelled the policy as the lodge was sold and was gobsmacked at the charges they impose. In total £55. Would definitely NOT recommend

Reviewed on 15th January 2020
Jayne Epton's avatar
Jayne Epton

Efficiency. Value. and friendleness

MY request for motorhome insurance was handled with speed, friendleness and the cost was much lower than I expected. They have been in regular contact checking that all had gone well and was I happy with their service. A pleasant experience.

Reviewed on 23rd November 2019
george's avatar
george

Specialist insurer that doesn't cost an arm and leg

Reasonable insurance at reasonable prices but it did take me some persistence to get them to get me the best deal for me

Reviewed on 14th September 2019
Michael Wofsi's avatar
Michael Wofsi

IMO High Cancellation costs.

Company okay for initial price, never had to claim so cannot comment on that. Their cancellation fees are astronomical. They state certain fees and charges in their T&C's but with a couple of other 1 liners they add in another host of fees, from themselves (commission) and from the original insurer.

My Policy was £289 for 12 months. After 28 days of use and all of their fees my refund was £149.

Take note and be warned.

Reviewed on 6th September 2019