A-Plan Reviews

Smart Money People is the place for A-Plan reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

A-Plan Review Insight

Car Insurance

Excellent staff who couldnot have been more helpful

Found several products that combined to offer a superior level of cover for a smaller premium than a single product. Excellent service and simple to use.

Reviewed on 4th July 2019
David Whistle's avatar
David Whistle

Unbeatable.

Superb service. Unbeatable for specialist vehicles.

Mart Griff's avatar
Mart Griff

Van Insurance

New customer

I was recently looking for van insurance and most insurers were out of my price range. My current insurer was asking for a ridiculous price. A-Plan were very competitive and managed to get a quote I was overly happy with.

Shaun Riches's avatar
Shaun Riches

Friendly, knowledgeable staff

Good price and dealt with very efficiently

Alastair Scott's avatar
Alastair Scott

Business Insurance

Amazing broker to insure with. One that actually communicates

You phone, they answer, and actually help

Mb008's avatar
Mb008

Car Insurance

Car or house insurance? you need A-Plan

I am an insurance tart and will audit prices and service every year. I have now been with A-Plan for a few years with both my car and home insurances and can confirm they are the most professional and fair insurance company I have dealt with. This year they could not match competitors quote on one of my cars and they advised me to go with the competitor. I know it is an introductory offer to try and get me hooked but I appreciated the honesty of A-Plans advice and will definitely be back for a quote at renewal.

Chris Hannis's avatar
Chris Hannis

Car Insurance

Great service from branch manager Neil priddy - would never go anywhere else!

Diane 's avatar
Diane

Car Insurance

A-Plan are the A Team for insurance.

I have two kit cars and a commercial vehicle insured with A-Plan, first class service, very personable staff and excellent value.

Adrian Southgate's avatar
Adrian Southgate

Car insurance quote

Called for a quote they were very helpful and offered various options which were competitive one of which I accepted.

Bob Bartsch's avatar
Bob Bartsch

Very helpful

2nd year of kit car insurance with A-plan, very helpful and courteous staff

Mark Shallcross's avatar
Mark Shallcross

Friendly and competitive

I rang the guys at thatcham for a quote for my cars. They were quick, efficient and were happy to insure my modded car without the huge price hikes I was getting at other companies. Their price was better than anywhere else so much so I've insured the house with them too. Whenever you ring they are friendly, knowledgable and happy to help.

Robert Loaring-Adams's avatar
Robert Loaring-Adams

Breakdown Cover

Reliable and friendly service!

I've had to use the breakdown service A-Plan offer twice now and I cannot fault it. They turn up with a low loader just incase, they have helpful and friendly staff on the phone and the cover you get for the price is hands down better than the AA/RAC for like for like cover. I have their cover on both my cars and would never go back to the AA after using these guys in comparison.

Carlie 's avatar
Carlie

Car Insurance

Good old fashioned customer service

Being able to speak to a person ensured I didn't mis-understand any of the questions being asked

MJF's avatar
MJF

Brill company

Brill company got both cars insured and breakdown cover the staff are brill

Allan Wheatley's avatar
Allan Wheatley

Home Insurance

Great cover with great service

Really comprehensive cover at a very reasonable premium. Treated like a human being and great to speak to a real person.

Luke Chadwick's avatar
Luke Chadwick

Superb

Friendly and approachable . Great service .

Graham Bowden's avatar
Graham Bowden

Car Insurance

Just talk to nice people that know their stuff

Best kit car insurance company hands down

Henry Hodgkinson's avatar
Henry Hodgkinson

Always obliging.

I have been insuring my kit car with A-plan for several years. A-plan help me find ways to keep my premium very reasonable. You are dealing with people, not a system, with this company.

Nathaniel's avatar
Nathaniel

Own 4 vehicles and all insured through A-plan

Fantastic staff with fantastic customer service.

Adrian Parham's avatar
Adrian Parham

excellent personal service

excellent personal service where you can deal with one person and know they are doing the best for you

Ken Foster's avatar