A-Plan Car Insurance Reviews

A-Plan car insurance reviews on Smart Money People come from drivers like you! You can read these honest A-Plan car insurnance reviews to help you decide which car insurance provider is right for you...and your car! For example, read through our review to find out how good the claims process. And remember, if you've used A-Plan before, you too can write a short A-Plan car insurance review here to help other drivers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

A-Plan Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Car Insurance Reviews

Review A-Plan's Car Insurance now

Excellent staff who couldnot have been more helpful

Found several products that combined to offer a superior level of cover for a smaller premium than a single product. Excellent service and simple to use.

Reviewed on 4th July 2019
David Whistle's avatar
David Whistle

Unbeatable.

Superb service. Unbeatable for specialist vehicles.

Reviewed on 3rd July 2019
Mart Griff's avatar
Mart Griff

Friendly, knowledgeable staff

Good price and dealt with very efficiently

Reviewed on 3rd July 2019
Alastair Scott's avatar
Alastair Scott

Car or house insurance? you need A-Plan

I am an insurance tart and will audit prices and service every year. I have now been with A-Plan for a few years with both my car and home insurances and can confirm they are the most professional and fair insurance company I have dealt with. This year they could not match competitors quote on one of my cars and they advised me to go with the competitor. I know it is an introductory offer to try and get me hooked but I appreciated the honesty of A-Plans advice and will definitely be back for a quote at renewal.

Chris Hannis's avatar
Chris Hannis

Great service from branch manager Neil priddy - would never go anywhere else!

Diane 's avatar
Diane

A-Plan are the A Team for insurance.

I have two kit cars and a commercial vehicle insured with A-Plan, first class service, very personable staff and excellent value.

Adrian Southgate's avatar
Adrian Southgate

Car insurance quote

Called for a quote they were very helpful and offered various options which were competitive one of which I accepted.

Bob Bartsch's avatar
Bob Bartsch

Very helpful

2nd year of kit car insurance with A-plan, very helpful and courteous staff

Mark Shallcross's avatar
Mark Shallcross

Friendly and competitive

I rang the guys at thatcham for a quote for my cars. They were quick, efficient and were happy to insure my modded car without the huge price hikes I was getting at other companies. Their price was better than anywhere else so much so I've insured the house with them too. Whenever you ring they are friendly, knowledgable and happy to help.

Robert Loaring-Adams's avatar
Robert Loaring-Adams

Good old fashioned customer service

Being able to speak to a person ensured I didn't mis-understand any of the questions being asked

MJF's avatar
MJF

Brill company

Brill company got both cars insured and breakdown cover the staff are brill

Allan Wheatley's avatar
Allan Wheatley

Superb

Friendly and approachable . Great service .

Graham Bowden's avatar
Graham Bowden

Just talk to nice people that know their stuff

Best kit car insurance company hands down

Henry Hodgkinson's avatar
Henry Hodgkinson

Always obliging.

I have been insuring my kit car with A-plan for several years. A-plan help me find ways to keep my premium very reasonable. You are dealing with people, not a system, with this company.

Nathaniel's avatar
Nathaniel

Own 4 vehicles and all insured through A-plan

Fantastic staff with fantastic customer service.

Adrian Parham's avatar
Adrian Parham

excellent personal service

excellent personal service where you can deal with one person and know they are doing the best for you

Ken Foster's avatar
Ken Foster

Fantastic customer Service at a great price

I have used A-plan for some years for both my daily and classic car. I love the fact you can pick up the phone and speak to a human. Always a professional courteous service!

Brian Fish's avatar
Brian Fish

Just Brilliant!!

Very personal and committed to excellent service

Trevor Harmer's avatar
Trevor Harmer

Customer service is second to none

Insured my kit car through A Plan and they had full knowledge of the make and specifications where other company's were confused and beat other quotes I had.

Brian Brizell's avatar
Brian Brizell

Amazing Service.

Our contact at A-Plan(Carlie Norwell) is literally online 24/7 offering advice and support. We as Kit Car Owners Buy our insurance not merely on price but both the quality of cover and more importantly the service.... Read more

Many of us pay a few quid extra to have A-Plan as our preferred choice.
We have a very close working relationship with our broker as many of the cars can be modified and as we organise charity events using the cars we need quick advice.

Rod Bromiley's avatar