Bamboo Loans Guarantor Loan Reviews

Are you thinking of taking out a guarantor loan with Bamboo Loans? Our Smart Money People reviewers are here to help you find out more about this financial provider. Oh, and if you've used Bamboo Loans before, please leave your review here today.

Bamboo Loans Review Insight

Your Guarantor Loan Reviews

Review Bamboo Loans's Guarantor Loan now

Great company

Used bamboo and we are very happy great service

Jonfrancis118@yahoo.co.uk's avatar
Jonfrancis118@yahoo.co.uk

Quick and friendly

The staff are always happy to help and the process is very quick for both new and top up loans great company

Elizabeth Henderson's avatar
Elizabeth Henderson

Great company

my experience with Bamboo was great, very helpful staff & quick decision. Excellent company

Libby Worgan's avatar
Libby Worgan

Truly a good experience

We have used Bamboo several times now and they have always been excellent. No hesitation to recommend them.

Keith Millar 's avatar
Keith Millar

Great help when it mattered

Fabulous service, quick application and payout.

T Minns 's avatar
T Minns

So easy and painless

Great team. Completely pain free operation. No hassle. Just what the doctor ordered. Even through lockdown. Remained professional and understanding. Excellent service, I would definitely recommend to friends or family

Richard 's avatar
Richard

The best when you need it !!

They understand, they make it easy for you all the time .Great experiance with Bamboo Loans .

Irina Denisa's avatar
Irina Denisa

Mr

excellent service and good communication

yssh2005@yahoo.fr 's avatar
yssh2005@yahoo.fr

Good company

I would recommend bamboo really good company quick decision

Sam's avatar
Sam

Great company

They are a good company and keep you informed of any changes

dobinson.rachel@yahoo.co.uk's avatar
dobinson.rachel@yahoo.co.uk

Nobody else would help

I suddenly went deaf my whole life turned upside down I needed hearing aids that were not available on national health and very expensive. I tried some other lenders who turned me down. Bamboo were great and talked me through the process the money was in my bank pretty quick I now have my new hearing aids and my life has got back to normal. Thank you Bamboo.

Richard Norris's avatar
Richard Norris

Easy to deal with

Straight forward application, transparent agreement and very helpful staff. Thank you for being there when I needed you!

Teri967's avatar
Teri967

Friendly, easy and quick response

Phoned for a loan, very friendly response after a couple of emails, received my loan in a couple of days, very happy with the service I received.

Lisa marriott 's avatar
Lisa marriott

When i need cash for an emergency they bamboo respond to my application within minuites

I applied to bamboo twice and I did not have any problem with them so I will recommend them to Bamboo loans,

paulette's avatar
paulette

Always there to help

Bamboo are always so nice and willing to help you! Their staff are always understanding and do not make you feel like you are asking too much! I feel valued and that they care rather than just after the money!!

Sophia Picknell's avatar
Sophia Picknell

Best loan company

I took bamboo loan, great company, friendly staff

Birute Zeleckyte's avatar
Birute Zeleckyte

Perfect customer service

The company are spot on, step by step guidence, perfect customer service, will help you no end really pleased with them as an over all company

Emma Croucher's avatar
Emma Croucher

BAMBOO

Very helpful and friendly staff, willing to advise you if you have any questions or queries

Sarah Knight 's avatar
Sarah Knight

Great service highly recommended

Quick decision and money, very friendly and helpful team

Joanna 's avatar
Joanna

Awesome

Best experience ever. Wonderful rate even with bad credit.

Nuno Grilo's avatar