Boost Capital Reviews

At Boost Capital, we provide SMEs with the financing they need to help their business grow. Our funding allows small business owners to access working capital in as few as 2 days to meet short-term business needs, such as buying equipment or funding a refurbishment. Smart Money People is the place for Boost Capital reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Boost Capital Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Phone

Boost Capital Products 25

Business Loan

They were a lifeline when I needed it most

Excellent service. I was kept well informed throughout the process, and it worked quickly. It kept me in business when my bank said no to bridge finance.

Reviewed on 11th November 2019
ashley mccarthy's avatar
ashley mccarthy

Business Loan

A REFRESHING ALTERNATIVE TO THE HIGH STREET NAMES!!!

I needed finance to grow my business. After not being able to get an appointment for over a week with my bank, I was introduced to Boost Capital. What an amazing experience! From my initial discussions with Boost I found the whole experience from application to pay out Hassle Free! Everything was explained jargon free and I am pleased to recommend Boost Capital to any business looking for funding.

Robert Kirk's avatar
Robert Kirk

professional

From the start of the application to the approval of the finance Capital Boost were great. They worked alongside myself working out the best finance deal for the company.

Amanda Hope's avatar
Amanda Hope

Good for business

I really get what I wanted from them and it help my business

Teejay Abiola's avatar
Teejay Abiola

Business Loan

Business lending when you need it

Boost capital has demonstrated that meeting customers needs in a timely and affordable manner is indeed possible in the SME space.

Reviewed on 2nd January 2019
Stella Okuzu's avatar
Stella Okuzu

Easy and simple process

I was having a tough time and boost capital helped me on a right time

Hafiz ahmed's avatar
Hafiz ahmed

Business Loan

Easy to do business with

After bring mucked around by another company, Boost stepped in and saved the day!

Steve's avatar
Steve

Cash Flow Headroom

We were looking for some cash flow headroom during our time of expansion. The process was so effortless. Nothing was too much for them. We will definitely be using Boost going forward for both our expansion and our cash flow head room needs

Stuart Cockwell's avatar
Stuart Cockwell

Lending a helping hand

Most major banks do not lend to small businesses as they deem them a risk and in my experience are unapproachable .I was seeking a quick injection of cash as i was waiting for invoices to be paid by big customers and i needed money fast .I was really pleased at how quick and efficient this company was and with the funds were in my bank and we had a cash flow .This is a very clever idea and is highly supportive of small businesses .It is always reassuring to know that someone out there is there lending that helping hand as we are all in this together and as they say money makes the world go round .This company makes small businesses turn around .Love them and their service .

sam's avatar
sam

Quick and easy

I received a quick and prompt service for a loan for the amount I asked for.

Steve's avatar
Steve

Business Loan

Brilliant business helping business owners with much needed capital

I was in need of cash-flow which was provided quickly and efficiently with very little delay or hassle. I would use again and highly recommend.

Chris Jay's avatar
Chris Jay

Great Company Very Simple Process

A great company to use with a very simple application process, would use again

Lee 's avatar
Lee

Fast, Efficient and Straight Forward

Fast, Efficient and Straight Forward

Reviewed on 26th November 2018
ashley mccarthy's avatar
ashley mccarthy

Consistent Service

We have done a few deals with Kevin at Boost and have always had quick feedback and draw down for our clients.

Reviewed on 24th January 2018
Stuart Milton's avatar
Stuart Milton

Excellent customer experience

Easy to deal with, deliver quickly and provide an unrivalled customer experience

Reviewed on 21st January 2018
Taran's avatar
Taran

EXCELLENT JOURNEY

FROM APPLICATION TO DRAWDOWN ALWAYS KEPT UP TO SPEED WITH PROGRESS AND TIMELINE FOR EACH LEG OF THE JOURNEY CULMINATING IN AN AFTER DRAWDOWN CARE CALL TO SEE IF THEY COULD HAVE DONE ANYTHING BETTER.

Reviewed on 20th January 2018
IWAN WILLIAMS's avatar
IWAN WILLIAMS

Easy

Fast and easy process, experienced & friendly staff. Would recommend to all my clients.

Reviewed on 19th January 2018
Luke Groves's avatar
Luke Groves

Business Loan

Amazing service and super quick turn around!

Constant great service - Kevin always goes the extra mile and ensures that we can fully turn around a deal as quickly as possible.

Reviewed on 19th January 2018
Ana Watts's avatar
Ana Watts

Amazing service great people

Good solid company. Since the beginning boost have been extremely thorough and transparent.

Reviewed on 23rd November 2017
Anthony 's avatar
Anthony

Fantastic service

Proved to be a great help when we needed it most

Reviewed on 23rd November 2017