Cashplus Bank Reviews

Ratings based on 2,700 reviews       Last review 1 week ago

Launched in 2005, Cashplus is a UK challenger bank for small businesses, offering faster, smarter, simpler current accounts for the entrepreneurs, independent businesses and consumers that power the UK economy. Smart Money People is the place for Cashplus reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Cashplus Bank Review Insight

Prepaid Card

thief bank

Don’t trust cashplus bank, frozen your bank and thrift your money, imagine you are in holiday and cashplus freez your account, that’s my experience, DONT TRUST CASHPLUS BANK

Reviewed on 13th October 2021
Support Team's avatar
Support Team

Business Current Account

This company is owned by thieves

Disgusting company run by amateurs

Reviewed on 25th May 2021

Prepaid Card

Fraudsters

This company stole my company funding and refused to explain why. It cost me my business, my staff and my future. Legal fraudsters. Avoid at all costs

Reviewed on 25th May 2021

Stress less banking

So far i have enjoyed my banking relationship & it wasn’t so much ado opening the account either.

Reviewed on 1st May 2021
Kemkash's avatar
Kemkash

Cash Plus deserve a Plus

One of the best bank I’ve ever used, wonderful service and helped me build my credit score

Reviewed on 24th April 2021
Nate's avatar
Nate

Credit Card

Worst bank I have ever dealt with

We have conducted a thorough investigation into your complaint. Please see a summary of... Read more

We have conducted a thorough investigation into your complaint. Please see a summary of findings:
• On ** February 2021, you contacted Cashplus Customer Services to explain that you had
mistakenly made a series of transfers to your Cashplus Business Credit Card instead of your
Business Bank Account. This resulted in an overpayment on your Credit Card of £*,****.** at
that time.
• Customer Services explained that they would be unable to transfer funds from the account
and advised that you would need to spend the funds directly from your card or withdraw it
in cash.
• On * March, you asked that the Credit Card be closed and made a further request to have
the overpayment refunded to you. On this occasion the request was escalated to another
Department.
• I sincerely apologise that you did not receive a response to this request until **th March. The
response again stated that, as your card was active, you must spend or remove the funds
from the card.
• Separate to the above request, Cashplus Complaints Department received your email on **th
March and reviewed your account. It was acknowledged that, because your cash
withdrawals were limited to £25.00 at a time, it was unreasonable to expect you to remove
the overpayment in this way, and that the overpayment was clearly the result of an
unintended weekly Standing Order
What I of course didn't appreciate was:
- Hours (since 17 Feb 2021) spent calling for a reasonable request, albeit my mistake, but as you said, perhaps I should have been notified and I do not believe I ever requested this credit card, which presented just problems. This having a knock on effect elsewhere of course.
- Different reasoning / SLA's / no coherence / no recall of my previous requests.
- Emailing the complaint department and asked to chase around in circles, as no secure method of communication is in place.

Reviewed on 22nd April 2021
T's avatar
T

Business Current Account

Amazing bank that came to help when i most needed it.

Really impressed with this bank. Much nicer and simpler app to use than the high street banks. Customer services is very fast and efficient in answering telephone calls. Most of all when I thought it would be hard to get a business bank account with an IVA, They setup accounts without credit check.

Kam's avatar
Kam

Business Current Account

World classWorld class service. They are are very helpful service. They are areWorld class service. They are are very helpful very helpful

Very good. I will recommend to others any time.

Douglas Musanhi 's avatar
Douglas Musanhi

Great bank

Set up for business account,straight forward application and online transaction was great

jan's avatar
jan

Personal Current Account

excellent customer service but needs more improvement

though i have had some few difficulties regarding using my card, i still admire and respect the security protection of the individuals banking with cash plus. bravo for your professionalism and the concern for the customers. big up cash plus.

Reviewed on 19th April 2021
Nico Owusu-sekyere Berkoh's avatar
Nico Owusu-sekyere Berkoh

Brilliant

I has an issue with my account and someone was at the customer to assist me

Priscilla Mbah's avatar
Priscilla Mbah

Brilliant Service

I have been a Cashplus customer for a number of years now & they have stepped up every time I’ve had an issue, which has been few and far between, thankfully.

Rich Davies's avatar
Rich Davies

Great business account

Very positive experience compared to some other banks.

SK's avatar
SK

Business Current Account

From opening my cash plus business account it has been plain sailing and they have done everything they said they would

Cecil bernard's avatar
Cecil bernard

Wonderful

Professional, and efficient services.

Mesbah Echo's avatar
Mesbah Echo

Helpful bank

I like Cashplus because it’s very easy and safe

MR A's avatar
MR A

Good banking experience

I feel very it's a very safe and secure banking experience who has the customer experience at the forefront.

Nikki Baldwin's avatar
Nikki Baldwin

Very good

Helpful and very good customer service recommended to anyone

Meraj eshagh 's avatar
Meraj eshagh

Doing a great job.

I am satisfied with the security measures when you are making payment

Williams Benjamin 's avatar
Williams Benjamin

fast and secure service

happy with security procedure.would be nice if the bank can offer telephone banking to customers

Frank Okanlawon's avatar