Cashplus Bank Business Current Account Reviews

Ratings based on 2,725 reviews       Last review 20 hours ago

Cashplus is one of many innovative challengers in the business banking space. Their business current account, which is designed mainly for smaller businesses, aims to solve one of the big problems with traditional business banking: speed. <br /> <br /> ...

Promising a four-minute application process, with no credit check and an instant approval decision, Cashplus's business current account gives small business owners quick, hassle-free access to their money.

And once you've opened your business account, you can manage all your finances from the Cashplus app.

But how does Cashplus's business current account compare with other innovative products on the market? Read the Smart Money People community's reviews below.

And, if you've used Cashplus's business account before, let us know what you thought of it by leaving a review of your own.

Cashplus Bank Review Insight

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Business Current Account Reviews

2,725 reviews

Review Cashplus Bank's Business Current Account now

great bank with cash back happy days

great bank quick to open and get verified happy days

Reviewed on 18th May 2022
jimbob leatt's avatar
jimbob leatt

Account Frozen - no reason given

Frozen out of account, £6k in account, no forewarning and only computer generated emails when trying to query, no reason given and no proper timescale given for resolving, meanwhile they have my £6k

Reviewed on 11th May 2022
Tim Knight's avatar
Tim Knight

super easy and stress free banking platform

I find cashplus as very easy going stress free banking unlike others highstreet banks which for small issues they call you to come in branch with ids but the cash plus its not.

Reviewed on 4th April 2022
shaik urooj hussain's avatar
shaik urooj hussain

Simplicity is king

very simple and straightforward banking

Reviewed on 4th April 2022
iFab Services's avatar
iFab Services

K

Lots of Security.....Very satisfied very okkkkk

Reviewed on 3rd April 2022

Amazingly simpe and effective banking

I use Cashplus for businee. The sign up process was simple and straight forward. The app easy to download and use.

Reviewed on 3rd April 2022
K Dragon Record's avatar
K Dragon Record

Fantastic

Fantastic bank brilliant on the phone very helpful great

Dean Hartland's avatar
Dean Hartland

Easy to open and simple to use without the fuss you would get from the big banks

Everything you would want from a business bank

LOVE MY BIKE SHOP LTD's avatar
LOVE MY BIKE SHOP LTD

Very Very poor Banking service Not Securty your money. Very bad Customer service

I Got this bank account.This bank not have any security my money in my account. What happened I got small business. When I take over business I have to change electricity change to my company name. I did speak with few broker . When you are changing you h Read more

I Got this bank account.This bank not have any security my money in my account. What happened I got small business. When I take over business I have to change electricity change to my company name. I did speak with few broker . When you are changing you have to provide broker your bank account company name and address. So I did . I did choose good deal. But some broker still using my details and setting up direct Debit in account I cancel three direct Debit. Also complaints about to my bank . But they not care at all. 3 Direct bebit fake coim out money in account. 1 amount they Reverse back 2 amount 1200 pound they give back . I did claim prof my self did not sign any contract with any company. But unfortunately Cashplus not listening to me . Not giving my money back . Please aware everyone don’t use this bank I big every one don’t open your account this bank . Money not safe this bank . Now I have to open different bank account.

Anmol singh's avatar
Anmol singh

Very good perfect service

Ukzfgkkmn agydhjkgdcvhytctwfj Thlohnoj

alexandru saioc's avatar
alexandru saioc

The best banks I ever used

Fast and easy to use, no complication in the app. The customer service is helpful if you need one.

Michael 's avatar
Michael

Easy to use, reliable application.

The ease of use and function are very good. The access to information is clear and easy to find. Very happy customer.

Richard Davies's avatar
Richard Davies

Amazing and flawless service.

Am a business bank account holder and enjoy it tremendously. Perfect. Simply the best.

Zbyszek Adam Plaza's avatar
Zbyszek Adam Plaza

Never had any issues. Very cooperative bank

We've been with cashplus for some time now and we have never had any issues.

Urban Diner's avatar
Urban Diner

Easy

Easy to set up, easy to use. No hassle

samual ashton

Extremely crafty with swallowing customer's funds, Totally bunch of time waster working at this so-called bank. Never, ever approach them. For God sake go to high street banks, much better.

philip smith's avatar
philip smith

Superb bank

After my bank unexpectedly closed my granted not overly used business bank account, especially when I was actually about ready to start trading. This was a surprise because I’d told them what was happening and was assured no problem. Then told I’d have to Read more

After my bank unexpectedly closed my granted not overly used business bank account, especially when I was actually about ready to start trading. This was a surprise because I’d told them what was happening and was assured no problem. Then told I’d have to reapply and wait about 6 weeks!!
Desperate I searched the net and saw Cashplus with good reviews.
Ok I called they said normally 2-3 days

mike clark's avatar
mike clark

A 24 hour bank which is Easy and efficient to operate.

I have been using the bank for around 18months and find the service a fast, easy and efficient way to bank, hassle free. Good to use when in business at any time day and night.

Brian Goodman's avatar
Brian Goodman

Good Customer service and secure banking.

Cashplus provided good customer service and secure banking. Thanks

M khan's avatar
M khan

Easy to access, Easy to use App

SSetting up my account was a blessing when I started my business and no bank wanted me because of my low credit rate. Cashplus trust me and help Me to build up my credit rate

Nunga Mozagba's avatar