Claro Money Reviews

Ratings based on 349 reviews       Last review 1 week ago

Claro Money is a financial coaching app that offers in-person coaching calls as well as the ability to save and invest your money. If you've used Claro to help with your finances, leave them a review and let them know what you think.

Claro Money Products 349

Investments

Please avoid these ventures

This company is a loot. It is now closing down with a tone they have coached millions on investment and savings but they are closing doors and have send an email to savers to pull out their investments even at a loss. They don't care if the investments ca Read more

This company is a loot. It is now closing down with a tone they have coached millions on investment and savings but they are closing doors and have send an email to savers to pull out their investments even at a loss. They don't care if the investments can be transferred to another provider but they have scammed enough people and made enough. Time for another venture. They gave only three weeks to divest and wrap up. These are sharks make commissions from big players. You just don't see them charging. It's all an disguise.

Reviewed on 28th July 2022
Auroop's avatar
Auroop

Reply from Claro Money

Hi Auroop, If you have seen a claim about ‘coaching millions’ somewhere, please can you forward it to us, as we’re keen to amend it as soon as possible? We’re big on transparency at Claro and would never exaggerate our numbers. All of our reviews are from verified customers and we pride ourselves on the 1000+ hours of free coaching we have provided over the past year, which have received excellent feedback. Regarding the future of Claro, we can assure you we’re not going anywhere. We’re keen to continue our mission of empowering as many people as possible to make smarter financial decisions every day. Since we’re still a small team, we’ve recently made the decision to refocus our efforts where we feel they will best help us reach more customers to improve their financial literacy via their employers. Our dedication to addressing the advice gap still stands and we are excited for our future. Due to this change in focus, we have had to make some significant changes and part of this process requires the off-boarding of our retail customers. As we are registered with the FCA, we have complied with its timeline of giving 30 days’ notice to customers. As mentioned in our separate communication with you, we are unable to advise any customer on which provider we can do an in-specie transfer with, as it is up to the customer to choose where they want to move their money. Once you have made a choice on your new provider, we’re more than happy to process the transfer for you. We have not charged users for any platform or trading fees on money that has been invested with us, as it’s important to us that our customers could invest without unnecessary fees. We also do not get commission from any other companies for our business. If there’s anything else you’d like to chat about, drop us a message at support@claro.team.

Fab

Honestly this is a game charger! Couldn't recommend it enough!

karla10's avatar
karla10

Fantastic support & information

I had a coaching session with Mike who I would highly recommend. He fully took on board my circumstances and provided some key actions that I could implement to improve my budgeting, as well as reassuring me that I was already doing a lot well, which gave Read more

I had a coaching session with Mike who I would highly recommend. He fully took on board my circumstances and provided some key actions that I could implement to improve my budgeting, as well as reassuring me that I was already doing a lot well, which gave me a boost of confidence. The articles on the app have also proven invaluable. I'd definitely recommend Claro to anyone looking to get a better handle on their finances.

Shanna's avatar
Shanna

Personal Finance App

So glad I found this app

So easy to use and a great addition helping me to make the most of my finances

Kyra Sterling-Blake's avatar
Kyra Sterling-Blake

Quick and easy

I found signing up to Claro so easy and quick to do. Since signing up everything has gone according to plan. I'm impressed.

John Roberson's avatar
John Roberson

Good app

They provide good customer service

charlie's avatar
charlie

Personal Finance App

Claro for clarity and banking made easy

Great customer service - check ☑️ Great range of products - check ☑️ Great blogs full of information - check ☑️ Financial coaching - CHECK ☑️ Not only has this been a great app, but an amazing banking product that has helped me to realise my goals a Read more

Great customer service - check ☑️
Great range of products - check ☑️
Great blogs full of information - check ☑️
Financial coaching - CHECK ☑️

Not only has this been a great app, but an amazing banking product that has helped me to realise my goals and the practically of them. The coaching session was a tremendous help, and I would highly recommend this brilliant feature. From the friendly and prompt customer service, to the opportunities to provide feedback, to the range of products and financial information available- it’s been a valuable banking tool for me. I can’t speak about it highly enough!

Rianne's avatar
Rianne

Personal Finance App

Had a slight hiccup but customer services dealt with it.

I’m happy so far. Customer services are responsive so slight hiccup with transfer was not a big issue.

Maureen's avatar
Maureen

Personal Finance App

Things are good. Helpful, easy to communicate with.

Sam R's avatar
Sam R

So Useful

I've tried a few different personal finance app, but none seem to have the fully fledged features of Claro, all presented neatly and with a friendly interface for users.

John Ford's avatar
John Ford

Great and personable

Vot to speak to an advisor via video chat. App is very helpful. Great all round

Daniel Waite's avatar
Daniel Waite

Personal Finance App

Claro is a great money saving help

Wanted to find somewhere to help me start saving more regularly and the ease of the Claro app paired with the great 2% bonus scheme, I think everyone should give it a go

Rosario Perrone's avatar
Rosario Perrone

Money saver

Claro has changed my life completely, I spent years of my life wasting money on subscriptions such as Netflix and Spotify to saving hundreds of pounds and finally being able to0 budget effectively and efficiently allowing me to save for my new car.

whois.lilsaint's avatar
whois.lilsaint

Personal Finance App

Excellent app for newbies to financial planning

I’ve used a number of financial apps and Claro is great in terms of UX and features

Natalie Lim's avatar
Natalie Lim

Great interest Rate

Was easy to set up, 2% interest on £3,000 is great at the moment. Takes a few minutes to try and navigate the app the find things and takes a few days to retrieve money, however i would highly recommend

Gabe's avatar
Gabe

User friendly finance app

Downloaded the app and it helped me keep track of all my finances

Aakash Gautam Mukhopadhyay's avatar
Aakash Gautam Mukhopadhyay

Lovely, well-run app

Claro is a great app, run with a real human touch that allows you to gain real, useful financial insight through their blogs and with bespoke financial coaching. The user experience is visually appealing, not over complicated and packed full of clearly ex Read more

Claro is a great app, run with a real human touch that allows you to gain real, useful financial insight through their blogs and with bespoke financial coaching. The user experience is visually appealing, not over complicated and packed full of clearly explained features. Love it and can’t recommend the company highly enough. Always quick to take on feedback and respond to any issues or queries.

mollymck's avatar
mollymck

life changing

the easiest way to grow ur money without actually having to do much! plus the advice on saving and investing they provide on the app is so valuable and easily digestible!

lincia's avatar
lincia

Personal Finance App

Easy to track my spending and sort out my overspending as well

Tatenda's avatar
Tatenda

Personal Finance App

Good

Good luck on your test and the rest of the world is not be

Chance Shabani's avatar