Claro Reviews

Ratings based on 29 reviews       Last review 2 days ago

Claro is a financial coaching app that offers in-person coaching calls as well as the ability to save and invest your money. If you've used Claro to help with your finances, leave them a review and let them know what you think.

Claro Review Insight

Claro Products 29

Great little app!

Very clear and easy to use. Linked bank accounts for a wholistic overview. However, there can be a slight delay in updating current balances. I had a great coaching session with Mike who provided good practical freely available on the web resources to aid with financial goal. The information was consistent with information I've received elsewhere. Mike was non-judgemental, understanding and realistic in his approach, which I valued immensely.

Reviewed on 22nd October 2021

Incredibly Helpful!

I had an amazing chat with Mike yesterday. So kind and understanding, very knowledgeable! Helped me create some short term and mid-term goals and ultimately put my mind at ease about my finances where I've had no peace on this topic for years. The relief I now feel at having a real plan in place to get me back on track, without any of the shame or guilt I've been feeling for so long is immense! Really broke all the topics down into bitesize easy to understand manageable chunks. Even pensions became an easier to understand topic! Will definitely be scheduling in a follow up session in a few months to re-assess and set new goals. It was like having a PT for my finances! Highly recommend this service to anyone that just needs a bit of guidance and push in the right direction without any judgement!

Reviewed on 19th October 2021

Financial coaching.

This was a really insightful session. Mike was very informative allowed me to state my goals and how I wish to accomplished them. He gave me very good suggestions and links to website that would allow me to start my journey. Thank you Claro and mike

Reviewed on 18th October 2021

Personal Finance App

Great coaching session, with loads of value!

I really enjoyed my coaching session with Sarah!... Read more

I really enjoyed my coaching session with Sarah!

Our session included various elements which were very specific to my needs and what I wanted to gain from the coaching. This adds great value because it became very tangible for me - looking at my own particular circumstances.

I especially liked the way Sarah approached things. She comes across in a friendly but professional way, all the while making me feel totally comfortable and relaxed.

Sarah was full of enthusiasm and energy, and it really made the whole session so brilliant!!

Thank-you Sarah!!!

Reviewed on 18th October 2021

Very welcome introduction to Claro

Stacey was definitely worth the call. I had no hesitation in asking Stacey about my money as she helped me make sense of my current situation. She was knowledgeable and had a friendly, professional approach. The advice she gave was really helpful and I would recommend using Claro and the services offered.

Reviewed on 16th October 2021

Exactly what I needed

Stacey is great, easy to speak with and super knowledgeable. I especially like how she got me considering different aspects of my financial health I had not considered. Very much looking forward to out continued engagement.

Reviewed on 11th October 2021

Tailored and knowledgable

Had a great call with Stacey this morning and she’s she’s given me lots of actionable advice . I’ve gone from not knowing anything about investing to feeling really confident I can find the right solution for me. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 5th October 2021

Inspiring. Useful. Trustworthy.

I can't say I held much hope for my meeting with a financial coach, because I thought my problems (read: financial behaviours) would be completely out of scope. oh, how wonderfully wrong I was. Stacey's reception, her openness, her depth of knowledge and the easy rapport along with the makings of a clear personal plan abundant with practical resources was so very inspirational and signing up for this session was one of the best decisions I have ever made. It felt so good to be financially understood whilst not being 'sold' to and I am already implementing some of the very useful resources provided. Thank-you Stacey.

Reviewed on 4th October 2021

Personal Finance App

Great service and its free

I signed up for Claro and for a free consultation with Stacey who was friendly and approachable and explored many options for budgeting and saving. So helpful!

Reviewed on 2nd October 2021

Very Helpful

Sarah was very helpful and thorough in regards to making me feel confident about investing and my money management. Detailed coach notes in-app based on our first call is great. Very early in investing knowledge but feel reassured with Sarah I'm on the right path.

Reviewed on 30th September 2021

Review - Financial Coaching

Stacey was very prepared for my session. The session was extremely helpful in informing me about the financial topics I wanted to discuss. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone that needs help understanding large financial topics.

Reviewed on 22nd September 2021

Insightful

My coaching with Sarah was very insightful and helpful. It left me feeling motivated to start on my goals with the help of tips and tricks that Sarah showed.

Reviewed on 21st September 2021

Insightful experience

Sarah was extremely personable and non-judgemental. She listened to me and adapted the session according to my needs. I got more from the session than I anticipated and will definitely look to continue financial coaching. Thank you, Sarah.

Reviewed on 17th September 2021

Personal Finance App

Insightful, useful and practical guidance!

I was hesitant to open up about money and my finances however I came away from my session with Stacey honestly feeling lighter about my relationship with money and finances than I’ve ever felt. The guidance is practical with really helpful ways to look at monthly spending for longer term goals, but also allows you to look deeper at your feelings and opinions around money and finances. Thank you Stacey

Reviewed on 13th September 2021

Fantastic experience

My session with Stacey was lovely! She was friendly, knowledgable and broke down all the technical jargon in a way that I could understand.... Read more

I walked away from my session feeling excited about my financial future and really eager to tackle my savings goals.

Would 1000% recommend booking in a session with Stacey and using Claro. Financial wellness is incredibly important and Claro are making it accessible to people (like me) who wouldn’t have necessarily been able to afford it but want to learn.

Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 13th September 2021

Personal Finance App

Finally educating myself - so long overdue!!

My kick-off coaching session with Stacey was hugely inspiring and thought-provoking. This is what I wrote to her as soon as we wrapped: "Thank you SO much. Mind blown by how much you know and how many gaps I have in my knowledge! But determined to learn. So thank you." Am committed to deepening my understanding of all facets of finance and look forward to continuing to learn and grow with Claro. Have already recommended it to all of my girl friends.

Reviewed on 9th September 2021

Helpful, clear and consise

Stacey was great! She addressed all of my questions thoroughly and I left the session feeling way more in control and empowered about my next financial steps. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9th September 2021

great coaching session

It was a very helpful session and gave me a much needed confidence boost.In addition to action points to help me reach my next steps.

Reviewed on 8th September 2021

Personal Finance App

I had a financial coaching session with Stacey Lowman and it was a great session overall. She went through my current situation, my details and provided me with tips and areas for consideration as well as some materials (links and budget planner etc) based on my goals.

Reviewed on 7th September 2021

Coaching

Had a brilliant coaching session with Stacey, learnt so much that I didn’t know - particularly about ethical options. Thank you so much

Reviewed on 2nd September 2021