Claro Personal Finance App Reviews

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Personal Finance App Reviews

Review Claro's Personal Finance App now

Review - Financial Coaching

Stacey was very prepared for my session. The session was extremely helpful in informing me about the financial topics I wanted to discuss. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone that needs help understanding large financial topics.

Reviewed on 22nd September 2021

Insightful

My coaching with Sarah was very insightful and helpful. It left me feeling motivated to start on my goals with the help of tips and tricks that Sarah showed.

Reviewed on 21st September 2021

Insightful experience

Sarah was extremely personable and non-judgemental. She listened to me and adapted the session according to my needs. I got more from the session than I anticipated and will definitely look to continue financial coaching. Thank you, Sarah.

Reviewed on 17th September 2021
Verified User

Insightful, useful and practical guidance!

I was hesitant to open up about money and my finances however I came away from my session with Stacey honestly feeling lighter about my relationship with money and finances than I’ve ever felt. The guidance is practical with really helpful ways to look at monthly spending for longer term goals, but also allows you to look deeper at your feelings and opinions around money and finances. Thank you Stacey

Reviewed on 13th September 2021

Fantastic experience

My session with Stacey was lovely! She was friendly, knowledgable and broke down all the technical jargon in a way that I could understand.... Read more

I walked away from my session feeling excited about my financial future and really eager to tackle my savings goals.

Would 1000% recommend booking in a session with Stacey and using Claro. Financial wellness is incredibly important and Claro are making it accessible to people (like me) who wouldn’t have necessarily been able to afford it but want to learn.

Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 13th September 2021
Verified User

Finally educating myself - so long overdue!!

My kick-off coaching session with Stacey was hugely inspiring and thought-provoking. This is what I wrote to her as soon as we wrapped: "Thank you SO much. Mind blown by how much you know and how many gaps I have in my knowledge! But determined to learn. So thank you." Am committed to deepening my understanding of all facets of finance and look forward to continuing to learn and grow with Claro. Have already recommended it to all of my girl friends.

Reviewed on 9th September 2021

Helpful, clear and consise

Stacey was great! She addressed all of my questions thoroughly and I left the session feeling way more in control and empowered about my next financial steps. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9th September 2021

great coaching session

It was a very helpful session and gave me a much needed confidence boost.In addition to action points to help me reach my next steps.

Reviewed on 8th September 2021
Verified User

I had a financial coaching session with Stacey Lowman and it was a great session overall. She went through my current situation, my details and provided me with tips and areas for consideration as well as some materials (links and budget planner etc) based on my goals.

Reviewed on 7th September 2021

Coaching

Had a brilliant coaching session with Stacey, learnt so much that I didn’t know - particularly about ethical options. Thank you so much

Reviewed on 2nd September 2021

Great empathic financial coaching

Had a brilliant free session with Stacey Lowman, left feeling empowered to address reoccurring behaviours around money. She was very empathic and approachable and there was no sense of judgement. The app itself is very friendly and easy to use, only tweak I would suggest is that it would be great if you could uncategorise some payments. I often transfer money between accounts and as all the accounts are linked to the app it counts this as money in and money out which confuses the top figure reporting it seems.

Reviewed on 26th August 2021

Good info

Good info with advisor, but it covers a few basic things. I thought it would capture more info that isn’t readily available on google. Having said that Stacey was knowledgeable and friendly.

Reviewed on 25th August 2021

Really helpful!

The coaching session gave me so much more clarity, and made me think about things in a different perspective. I definitely feel more able to approach my financial goals now!

Reviewed on 21st August 2021

Insightful and Interactive

Stacey was very helpful and worked with me to discuss my options, meanwhile allowing me to steer the conversation towards topics that was interested in learning more about. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 18th August 2021
Verified User

Very helpful in getting clarity

My financial coaching session with Sarah Brill was very helpful in getting more clarity and a sense of direction in terms of my finances. I went away with clearer goals in mind and some action points to get started with, and I know there will be a follow-up which is always very nice!

Reviewed on 16th August 2021
Verified User

Excellent financial coaching session!

Stacey was so helpful and professional and gave me loads of ideas and followed up with links through email. I now feel educated and empowered to make financial decisions and take control of my finances.

Reviewed on 13th August 2021

Very professional and knowledgeable

Was unsure when contacted Claro, however Stacey put me straight at ease. Everything we discussed was then sent to me with additional helpful links. I've started to follow the advice and already seen some... Read more

Was unsure when contacted Claro, however Stacey put me straight at ease. Everything we discussed was then sent to me with additional helpful links. I've started to follow the advice and already seen some progress.
Thanks for the help, I'll definitely be using all the tips and tricks discussed.

Reviewed on 11th August 2021

Great thinking points

Stacey was really helpful in giving me some points to reflect on, and it wasn’t the usual money advice spiel I’m used to.

Reviewed on 9th August 2021
Verified User

Great face to face call with Stacey who helped me with my money.

I had a great session with Stacey who helped me work through my finances and helped me to create a budget and set some realistic goals. The app was really easy to use and book a call in that worked for me and I keep checking in to see I am on track.

Reviewed on 27th July 2021