Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards

Close Brothers Savings Reviews

Ratings based on 22 reviews Last review 1 day ago

Read Close Brothers savings reviews on Smart Money People, the UK's #1 independent financial services review site. If you're looking specifically for Close Brothers reviews, see what insight our community is offering before deciding if it's the right product for you. Or if you've used Close Brothers savings previously, please share a review of your own and help our community!

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Savings Reviews (22)

15th December 2017

Efficient and reliable savings service

I have had accounts with Close for several years and they have mostly offered competitive rates. Also, I have always been able to reach the Savings team very quickly on the telephone and feel the service from them is personal.

15th December 2017

Return business

I constantly look for the best fixed term investments; Close Brothers usually works out best. I have confidence in the processes at Close Brothers so that I feel the investment is safe. I have invested with them 3 times now.