Emma Reviews

Emma “assists you in avoiding overdrafts, finding wasteful subscriptions and giving the control you need over your finances”. If you’re considering downloading the Emma app, please read our communities reviews to see what other people are saying about this innovative new app. Already using the Emma app? Please share a review of what you thought of Emma (and whether or not it saved you money!) and help others with your comments.

Emma Review Insight

Emma Products 203

Savings App

a positive money management tool

this is an easy to use money management tool that does so much more. I love the switching facility, the reporting, real time information and the ability to budget whilst connecting to other accounts and cards.

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
Phil Holdsworth's avatar
Phil Holdsworth

Savings App

Where's all my money going?

Emma has helped me keep track of all my income and expenses and get everything on track. I'm so much more aware of my own finances now than I was a few months ago.

Reviewed on 23rd March 2021
SI CLARKE 's avatar
SI CLARKE

Keeps me accountable!

Excellent app, allows me to keep track of all my finances with very little effort!

Reviewed on 6th February 2020
Mattaea's avatar
Mattaea

Nice money management app

Nice app with lots of helpful features for staying on top of your finances

Reviewed on 7th January 2020
Rocket's avatar
Rocket

Savings App

The best money management app around

Beautiful design and the team is attentive and fast at adding new features.

Reviewed on 7th February 2019
Seb Insua's avatar
Seb Insua

Great App

This app is the best I’ve seen so far in handling multiple accounts, excluding money transferred between the all and picking specific accounts as saving and current (separate to what the bank has them listed).

Reviewed on 2nd February 2019
Samuel Faid's avatar
Samuel Faid

Fast, efficient, simple

Downloading and installing the Emma was simplicity itself. Connection to my accounts also. Within half an hour I was up and running. I save £90 a month in the first hour just by being able to see some regular payments I didn't know I was paying. There are millions of apps out there, few that are as beneficial and effective as Emma

Reviewed on 30th January 2019
Deric 's avatar
Deric

My go to financial app

Emma makes it really easy to check my spending across multiple accounts (as well as my investments and saving) it’s become my go to over my separate banking apps as it’s so fast to use and I enjoy the regular updates and added features - keeps me interested and everything relevant

Andrew Dodson's avatar
Andrew Dodson

Organised

Helps me keep on top of where it all goes!

JB's avatar
JB

Savings App

Useful app to track spending

Great app to track the breakdown of your spending and to split it into simple categories. Also useful to keep an eye on all your different accounts in one place.

T's avatar
T

Emma

Simple but powerful financial app - essential tool to stay on top of your money matters.

SKiely's avatar
SKiely

Fantastic Budgeting App

Easily the best budgeting/financial advisor app I have tried.

Reviewed on 27th January 2019
David Parrish's avatar
David Parrish

Sort your spending

An easy to use and organised way to sort your spending and weed out any unnecessary outgoings. Love it!

Waseem's avatar
Waseem

Savings App

Emma will sort your finances out!

Emma is a great app that'll help you monitor where your money is going and keep you on your financial toes with weekly reminds and overspend notifications.

Brendon Morgan's avatar
Brendon Morgan

Innovative

The industry was crying out for an app like for a long time. Emma have really delivered

Pedro0785's avatar
Pedro0785

Savings App

Fantastic - consolidates financials in easy to use app

This has helped to transform my tracking of my spending. It used to take me hours to tie all of the various transactions together from my different bank accounts. No longer do I need to waste this time as the pain and effort have been taking care of by this amazing app. Thank you!

K's avatar
K

Love it

I love this App. It’s so easy for me to see all my accounts in one place and to see what the main things I spend my money on, and I like that I can see how many days till payday ☺️

Jessica Emmalee Lewis's avatar
Jessica Emmalee Lewis

Simple

Very simple to use and finally a good place to keep track of my weekly spending.

Jerome's avatar
Jerome

Savings App

Must have personal finance app

Never before have I taken such an interest in my spending habits. This app is helping me to make positive changes to the way I manage my finances.

Guy Barnes's avatar
Guy Barnes

Savings App

Emma is teaching me to love my incomings and outgoings

Emma has taken the pain out of checking my finances, something I'd be loathed to do. I remember back in the day only getting a bank statement monthly in the post and if I wanted anything more current(ish) I'd have to print out at the cash point. I am living in the future today thanks in part to Emma on ios - YAY!

Mauricio Reyes's avatar