Event Insurance Wedding Insurance Reviews

Top Channel Preference: Phone

Your Wedding Insurance Reviews

Review Event Insurance 's Wedding Insurance now

Superb service

After finding out that our wedding catering company had gone into liquidation I thought the process of getting our deposit back was going to be a lengthy and stressful... Read more

After finding out that our wedding catering company had gone into liquidation I thought the process of getting our deposit back was going to be a lengthy and stressful process.
I contact Lucy who had the best customer service I have dealt with, and within one phone call the matter was dealt with. I couldn't recommend this company enough, and I can't thank Lucy enough for her excellent customer service.

Reviewed on 10th September 2019
Vicki toley's avatar
Vicki toley

Quick, helpful and well organised.

I had 6 days left until my wedding, and the catereing company I was using went into liquidation. Before I phoned event insurance they already knew about it and was on the case for me. Before I knew it I was paid out and luckily enough able to use that money to get another catering company. So I cant thank them enough.

Reviewed on 10th September 2019
MacaEFC's avatar
MacaEFC

Great customer service

We took out wedding insurance just in case thankfully not needed, however event insurance were helpful, informative and friendly with all my questions. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 5th September 2019
Stephanie Hanlon's avatar
Stephanie Hanlon

really positive and helpful when other companies were not

after much research to find a company to cover a wedding in Brazil with bride and groom living in Australia and parent paying for the wedding living in the U.K. this company with lovely friendly staff sorted all the details when other companies did not want to cover the event. this has given me real peace of mind that all eventualities are protected. thank you

Reviewed on 30th August 2019
susan inglis's avatar
susan inglis

Great cover Wedding Insurance

Easy to issue policy, good value and excellent cover

Reviewed on 30th August 2019
Debbie Adams's avatar
Debbie Adams

Very good level of cover

We have been working with Event Insurance for 5 years now and they provide a very good level of cover for our clients.

Sopley Mill's avatar
Sopley Mill

Experts in their field

Good products arranged by staff that understand their customers' requirements

N G Wissett-Warner's avatar
N G Wissett-Warner

Quick and simple

Very straightforward process that was easy to follow, input and submit.

Lindsey Harrison 's avatar
Lindsey Harrison

amazing!

I never had to claim luckily but the service was outstanding

Emma Adams's avatar
Emma Adams

An excellent Event Insurance company

An excellent event insurance company that made the whole process very simple and quick. It was also easy to edit my order once I'd paid for it, making the whole process very seamless and efficient. I'd definitely use them again.

Louisa's avatar
Louisa

Excellent and Stress Free Service

From start to finish arranging wedding insurance for our daughters wedding was so easy, everything was explained and all questions answered with no fuss and great efficiency. The cost of the policy was also very reasonable and the cover... Read more

From start to finish arranging wedding insurance for our daughters wedding was so easy, everything was explained and all questions answered with no fuss and great efficiency. The cost of the policy was also very reasonable and the cover extensive!!
Can’t recommend them enough!!

Lee Partridge's avatar
Lee Partridge

Mr Sheehan (tonysheehan100@gmail.com)

Event Insurance have a great Wedding cover at reasonable cost along with many other insurance policies easily accessable on the web site.

Tony Sheehan's avatar
Tony Sheehan

Insuring with Event Insurance Wedding Cover

I find their Wedding INSUrance and other products excellent, service excellent and easy to access information with the relevent documentation on puurchase of any product they Insure.

Tony Sheehan's avatar
Tony Sheehan

Super friendly and helpful staff

The person I spoke to on the phone with was super helpful and helped me to choose the right wedding product to suit my needs. I really appreciated their patience as I was feeling quite overwhelmed!

Miki Makes's avatar
Miki Makes

Excellent Service

I purchase my wedding cover via event insurance before me wedding and following failure of one of my suppliers I was forced to make a claim under the policy. EIS dealt with claim claim extremely quickly and effectively. The team are great.

Seren's avatar
Seren

Best wedding insurance available

I know from personal experience, and experience of friends who have bought wedding insurance from EIS, that the cover is invaluable. Without it, a close friend of mine would have lost hundreds of pounds worth of deposits when her photo booth company went bust, and so if ever I know of anyone getting married, I always recommend EIS for their insurance. My own wedding is in a couple of weeks and I didn't hesitate to buy my cover form them when we started planning.

Michael Price's avatar
Michael Price

Wedding Insurance made simple

Not only was the application simple to do, the cover I got was broad! It covered a whole range of things and put my mind at ease for the big day!

Will's avatar