Ratings based on 189 reviews Last review 1 week ago

First Direct 1st Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest First Direct 1st Account reviews to find out what life as a First Direct customer is really like. And remember, if...

are a First Direct customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of First Direct 1st Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

Great Current Account Rating
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your 1st Account Reviews (189)

27th December 2016

Banking made easy

The customer service is fantastic, makes everything extremely easy to use in the app. I am not sure the account is value for money with the monthly fee however the customer service is so good. The app makes everyday banking very easy!

27th December 2016

Great customer service, poor reward.

I feel disappointed that after 20 years of banking with First Direct, and enjoying their first class customer service, I have to shop around to find a current account that gives me benefits. I think their on line experience is very good - they were the...

I think their on line experience is very good - they were the first and they do it really well, but looking at other interfaces coming into the market, they'll need to find a new differentiator. The interest rates on my current account is 0 so I'll be taking my cash elsewhere.

Articles related to First Direct