Flexicover Reviews

Flexicover believe choosing the right travel insurance is just as important as choosing the right holiday destination. Smart Money People is the place for Flexicover reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Flexicover Review Insight

Flexicover Products 88

Hassle free with insurance

I’ve been with them for a number of years good company to go with

Reviewed on 4th September 2020
pamela Evans's avatar
pamela Evans

Excellent On Going Service

Have used Flexicover for the last 5 years - always competitive, have a good range of options and can tailor particular requirements

Reviewed on 2nd September 2020
Peter Hooper 's avatar
Peter Hooper

Great communication

Impressive service with great regular customer feedback & updates

Reviewed on 1st September 2020
Derek allen's avatar
Derek allen

Highly recommend

Easy site to use good cover. Would use again without hesitation.

Reviewed on 31st August 2020
AH's avatar
AH

First class

I have been with Flexicover for many years and the cost is still comparable with other Insurances.

Reviewed on 30th August 2020
Paul's avatar
Paul

Flexicover best travel insurance

Friendly staff and value insurance with well communicated travel advice.

Reviewed on 30th August 2020
Mike Jones's avatar
Mike Jones

Been good in the past

Always usedflexicover for years.

Michael parsons's avatar
Michael parsons

Travel Insurance

Great cover for a great price

We needed cover for a long haul flight and flexicover made it very easy and straight forward

Helen 's avatar
Helen

Fred

When I’m able to travel I always without a thought turn to the Flexicover term. The reassurance of being covered with them is always my peace of mind when off on my travels..

Freddie 's avatar
Freddie

Truly Professional

i must say that flexicover did really responded to my expectations. And I recommended it to any of my friends

Mandione's avatar
Mandione

Travel Insurance

Great company, great prices, flexible cover - fully recommended.

Always used them. Luckily, never had to claim, although came pretty close when a coach trip was delayed so we nearly missed our flight. Called the helpdesk and they were great, detailing our... Read more

Always used them. Luckily, never had to claim, although came pretty close when a coach trip was delayed so we nearly missed our flight. Called the helpdesk and they were great, detailing our options.

Price has always been competitive with at least 3 levels of cover.

Al Hay's avatar
Al Hay

Travel Insurance

Flexicover is No 1 for Customer Service.

Great staff, great product, amazing prices.

Mansukh Ganatra's avatar
Mansukh Ganatra

Travel Insurance

Excellent price, policy and service

Flexicover very efficiently provided a very competitive quote for holiday chalets insurance

Steve's avatar
Steve

Great service, good Value

easy to set up, even with various pre-existing health conditions.. Good Value for money

sue McCarron 's avatar
sue McCarron

Travel Insurance

always good service at a good price

Flexicover has given me good service for many years. I was impressed by the straightforward and helpful manner in which they dealt with my rearranged cover as a result of Covid cancellation and rebooking

Ian Israel's avatar
Ian Israel

Travel Insurance

Easy Process to get a great deal

The whole process from start to finish was simple and seamless. I wishh every transaction could be as easy as this one. Well done.

Dellano's avatar
Dellano

ease of completing

we alway use Flexicover for the ease of completing the medical screening process, we use this service twice a year for our holidays.

Nigel Parry's avatar
Nigel Parry

Excellent product,very friendly staff

I have found flexicover to be very helpful when I had to call upon them for help. I have used flexicover for many years and findteir costs very competitive. Staff are very helpful whenever I call for advice .

Steve james's avatar
Steve james

Fantastic cover, Fantastic value

I’ve got cover that doesn’t cost the earth and for someone who has a long term health condition I’d like to recommend Flexicover .

Jo's avatar