Flow Flow Annual Car Insurance Reviews

Your Flow Annual Car Insurance Reviews

Review Flow's Flow Annual Car Insurance now

Customer first, every time

This company live and breathe customer service and any changes and improvements are always made with all customers in mind. The service team are second to none in their customer service despite being digital and alway deliver first in class service

Reviewed on 24th October 2022
Wanon 's avatar
Wanon

good

its the first time ive used Flow for car insurance everything went through so easy i,m very satisfied

Ron Glaves's avatar
Ron Glaves

I would say Excellent

My first year with Flow it will not be the last.

Mr D Cook's avatar
Mr D Cook

It's easy to switch and so accesssible

Joined Flow just this year, saving money on premiums and getting easy access to my cover details. Made an addition to drivers, simple,no admin fee and reduced premium. RESULT !!!

Nev Reilly's avatar
Nev Reilly

VERY GOOD VALUE

REALISTIC OFFER FOR OVER 75. EXCELLENT SERVICE

Sherab Rumjen's avatar
Sherab Rumjen

Getting started

Impressed with how easy it was to set up.

Reviewed on 16th October 2022
Trevor Glass's avatar
Trevor Glass

quick and easy car insurrance

Quick and Easy to complete on line, good value too.

Julie's avatar
Julie

Great Price - Great Service

Very competitive price also super easy to navigate their website and complete our application - All great and I amhappy to recommend Flow to everone

Anthony Williams's avatar
Anthony Williams

Easy car insurance

Convenient and easy to use website, very intuitive and simple to follow, and very competitive pricing. Hopefully will be around for the long time. Recommended.

John Gordon King's avatar
John Gordon King

Great value Car Insurance

Great prices, clear and easy to understand car insurance. Good choice of various levels of cover. Online documents.

Harry's avatar
Harry

Good value

Best insurance purchased.Hope house insurance is of similar levels

Michael 's avatar
Michael

Excellent Car insurance

Excellent online car insurance. Very competitive price. All questions and queries answered quickly and professionally. A good positive experience,

Brian Wheatley's avatar
Brian Wheatley

Excellent Insurers

We're all looking for value for money, especially in these cash-strapped times. With this in mind, you can imagine just how pleased I was to come across Flow - an insurance company I'd not heard of prior to getting to the time of year when my car insuran Read more

We're all looking for value for money, especially in these cash-strapped times. With this in mind, you can imagine just how pleased I was to come across Flow - an insurance company I'd not heard of prior to getting to the time of year when my car insurance was due for renewal and I was doing the comparing thing. Flow have a really great user-friendly app which is super-easy to navigate. They're competitive, comprehensive, easy to use, polite, friendly, professional, send useful tips (but don't bombard with constant texts etc.), and, quite frankly are one of the better decisions I've made recently. It really feels good to have the peace of mind that Flow offer, together with their great, affordable, insurance products. I'll be back!

Pamela Lee's avatar
Pamela Lee

Amazing value for money

Very easy to get a quote then sign-up was as shown on the tin

Carol T's avatar
Carol T

Free of hassle

Very easy to get a quote, and hassle free taking up the cover

Benjamin Levy's avatar
Benjamin Levy

Excellent Price

This is the first year I have been with Flow Motor Insurance Compared to my previous motor insurance iā€™m getting the same cover at a much cheaper price. I can definitely recommend them.

Giovanni Casali's avatar
Giovanni Casali

Car insurance

Very fair prices and good customer services

Alexander Smith's avatar
Alexander Smith

Ease of use

very user friendly and a great service.

Julie's avatar
Julie

Easy to organise and competitive costs

Found it easy to set up my insurance and the cost was very competitive.

Sue Rogers's avatar
Sue Rogers

Looking to change my car insurance provider

I had never heard of Flow.Their quote seemed to be to good to be true.Dealing with them turned out to be an relative simple excercise.No loads of paperwork to wade through.If the fees remain favourable I will be renewing.

geoff.cuff@live.co.uk's avatar