Flow Flow Monthly Car Insurance Reviews

Your Flow Monthly Car Insurance Reviews

Review Flow's Flow Monthly Car Insurance now

Website out of date with information and useless customer service

All other car insurance companies have updated their sites with latest Car registrations from DVLA. Flow has still not updated their site after two days and still cannot get new car insured.

Reviewed on 1st November 2022
TT's avatar
TT

Go with flow!

Very easy to sign up, competitive rates, access online where you can make alterations. Good comprehensive cover.

Reviewed on 17th October 2022
Vanda's avatar
Vanda

Great value cover

The policy was very competitive and was very easy to set up and manage afterwards, if any ammendments needed it's a breeze too.

Reviewed on 15th October 2022
John's avatar
John

Very east to set up, found flow on compare the market and price did not change. Flow send newsletters which adds a personal touch. Excellent service, would recommend to anyone.

Angela Dyer's avatar
Angela Dyer

Absolutely fantastic company

easy to deal with ,friendly and a great company ,abordable too

Jimmy Lord's avatar
Jimmy Lord

The best car insurance

Price is affordable and the flow website is straight forward.

Denis's avatar
Denis

It's good and easy to use

I just want to drop a note to tell how great flow has been in handling my insurance needs.

Humu Mahammoud123's avatar
Humu Mahammoud123

fast and easy

fast easy to use .highly recommend

Jocelyn Nerio 's avatar
Jocelyn Nerio

No problems just insurance

Easy to apply, no hold ups, no hassle, easy to get into online and no hassles people are their main reason for being.

Linda Fergusson's avatar
Linda Fergusson

Price is good

Quick answered when I was looking for a insurance

Adrienne's avatar
Adrienne

Brilliant

Everything about flow insurance, all online, easy to access account, no payment required to change number plate like other insurance companies, easy to do online. Excellent.

Karen Rafferty 's avatar
Karen Rafferty

Car insurance

Very professional service. Pleased that I chose this company.

Ingrid Russell's avatar
Ingrid Russell

Easy, friendly, and competitive rates

This is a very lovely company to have as insurers. The process of buying insurance with them was very easy, and the prices were very fair.

Emma's avatar
Emma

Very easy to complete forms

I checked to see if I could find a car insurance which provided everything I was covered for with my previous insurance. I found Flow could provide this and after completing the online forms Which I found easy to complete with the addition of a cheaper de Read more

I checked to see if I could find a car insurance which provided everything I was covered for with my previous insurance. I found Flow could provide this and after completing the online forms Which I found easy to complete with the addition of a cheaper deal. Flow have also provided a positive and professional service including excellent customer service. I recommend Flow and I am already looking to my renewal next year.

Eric Brammer's avatar
Eric Brammer

Just.. perfect

Everything u need in one insurance

ranceanuandrei44@gmail.com's avatar
ranceanuandrei44@gmail.com

Easy to sign with Flow

Went through usual channels of looking for fair priced insurance and came up with Flow after receiving a double up from previous insurers decided to accept Flow very easy to navigate the information required happy with monthly payments.

Gillian Davis 's avatar
Gillian Davis

A1 cover

Flow provides all the cover I asked for and everything is simple and comprehensive

a.rex@sky.com's avatar
a.rex@sky.com

Taking out monthly car insurance

It was quick and easy to take out car insurance with Flow. The price and the policy was very appealing to me.

Mrs Carole E Smith 's avatar
Mrs Carole E Smith

Very happy with quote

Very happy with quote hope to stay with them

Jan's avatar
Jan

Easy to use and no hassle

Flow has been very easy to use. All information about the insurance can be found online with a simple log in. The rates are the cheapest I’ve found for my young age group.

varun thomas's avatar