Great Western Credit Union Reviews

Great Western Credit Union is the new name for Bristol Credit Union and Wyvern Savings and Loans. It is a credit union, a member-owned organisation that aims to help local people save money and can also lend money at affordable rates and terms. If you're a member of Great Western Credit Union we'd love to hear your feedback. Please share your Great Western Credit Union review to help others find out more about this mutual.

Great Western Credit Union Review Insight

Great Western Credit Union Products 407

Life saver

I’ve used the Bristol credit union several times in the past and they’ve always been so helpful and come to my rescue.

Krissheila's avatar
Krissheila

Fast

Asked to borrow and decision made fast and money transferd fast aswell

Goon Greeners's avatar
Goon Greeners

The best company!

Very good company,help everybody!

Corina Stefan's avatar
Corina Stefan

So good

Very efficient to use and very kind and understanding people to help you

Madcliff20@hotmail.co.uk 's avatar
Madcliff20@hotmail.co.uk

Savings

Very friendly and helpful stuff. They are lovely people giving a great service to everyone. Thank you

Rita Cangialosi's avatar
Rita Cangialosi

Excellent staff

I have found them to be polite and helpful and ready to go out of their way to resolve any issue or get an answer to your questions

Jules's avatar
Jules

Providing excellent customer service

My experience with Great Weston Credit Union has been very positive. I started with an Everyday Loan and once it was paid off, started saving with them. Access to my money is easy. They have given me trust in the way they dealt with me.

Louis Botha's avatar
Louis Botha

Couldn't be more helpful

Nothing is too much trouble. There is no jargon, just clear facts and support.

Suzy Robson's avatar
Suzy Robson

Exceptional service

The staff at Great Western CU Bristol are very supportive and non-judgemental, they listened and helped me to refinance at a time when I most needed help. Staff are always courteous, kind and knowledgeable whenever I go to the branch or email. I have recommended CUs in general to my friends because of my positive experience and the ethos behind local banking for local people.

Sharon Woma's avatar
Sharon Woma

Loans

Helpful advice from friendly staff.

Always given straightforward advice and clear explanation from friendly and knowledgeable staff at GWCU.

Tej's avatar
Tej

GWCU Formerly Bristol Credit Union

GWCU Great Western Credit Union is a new name reflecting the merging together of SW credit unions that will hopefully see an expansion in services available to savers, as well as those looking for loans, supporting local people and investment. In a world where increasingly high street presence is under threat, GWCU maintains a reassuringly human touch and welcome range of add-on services for savers and a relationship worth cultivating and keeping up.

Jenny Sheehan's avatar
Jenny Sheehan

Loans

The overwhelming help credit union service brings

My review is fairly based on my fare share of experiences with credit union they offer a great loan service which is very flexible with there payment plans they have never let me down and they always put you first and see what’s the best possible way that they can help you I would highly recommend to anyone to use the credit union service.

georgebetteridge5573@hotmail.com's avatar
georgebetteridge5573@hotmail.com

Great savings experience

Everything I want from my local credit union - friendly and efficient. And recent investment in the website and online account management has brought it up to the standards I expect from big name banks.

Helen's avatar
Helen

Perfect

I don't know how much can I get just perfect

Veliko Dimitrov's avatar
Veliko Dimitrov

Great customer service

My original credit union was merged with Great Western Credit Union and all my account details and login changed. I had trouble registering my new account with the company, but I ended up getting first class advice for all the little problems I encountered. I feel their security is first class and the website is east to use!

joannewinkler@aol.com's avatar
joannewinkler@aol.com

Great Great Western

Helpful, community based savings and loans company without the need to satisfy investors or big corporations.

Kim John Mitchell's avatar
Kim John Mitchell

Happy customer

Really polite and friendly people ! I'm one happy customer

Paul Hitchings's avatar
Paul Hitchings

Understanding customer needs

Best customer services, listening and priotising customer needs

godwinkakonge@yahoo.co.uk's avatar
godwinkakonge@yahoo.co.uk

The best

Always reliable when I’m really stuck

Reviewed on 3rd September 2021
Theresa's avatar
Theresa

Loans

Best experience ever, quick and eficient people

Fair and with profesional aproch for all the people needs

Reviewed on 3rd September 2021