Guarantor Loans UK Reviews

Read reviews of Guarantor Loans UK, based in Croydon, on Smart Money People, the UK's largest financial services review site. If you're wondering if Guarantor Loans UK is right for you, read what people have commented on and how they’ve scored this broker below to help you make a better informed decision. Or if you’ve used Guarantor Loans UK in the past when looking for an unsecured loan, share a quick review and help others.

Guarantor Loans UK Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Guarantor Loans UK Products 4

I would highly recommend

I was very happy with everything from staff as I was a bit wary at first they put me at ease which was very good

Reviewed on 27th June 2017
Nuala Boyle 's avatar
Nuala Boyle

Great!!

Quick reliable and cheap returns can't fault amigo cracking company

Reviewed on 20th June 2017
Nicky's avatar
Nicky

my first loan

I have had really bad credit for the last few years but as soon as amigo could confirm my guarantor I was paid out near enough immediately I would highly recommend this is a good way to rebuild your credit score

Reviewed on 14th June 2017
jack elliott's avatar
jack elliott

Considerate lenders

The process is simple as long as one meets the criteria. I will recommend amigo loans to anyone because their APR is reasonable.

Reviewed on 12th June 2017