Hitachi Capital Personal Loan Reviews

Ratings based on 21 reviews Last review 10 months ago

If you're looking for a personal loan from Hitachi, you've come to the right place. At Smart Money People, we're building the web's biggest collection of Hitachi Personal Loan reviews, to help consumers like you.Already a Hitachi customer? Write your own review and help our community find the best product.

Your Personal Loan Reviews (21)

29th June 2017

Fast approval

I haved used Hitachi for three different loans for different reasons and all of them were competitive for their interest rates. Fast decision making and never been declined, faultless as a company and I wouldve of been stuck without them.

29th June 2017

Simply the Best!!

Low interest-rate. The application was very easy. The funds were available next-day. Re-payments may be made by standing order. Customer service are helpful and easily contacted. This is the personal loan I would recommend before any other.

22nd June 2017

Great company, easy to talk to, straightforward loan

Found Hitachi really easy to deal with. Needed advice on a loan for home improvement and was given great advice on the phone and when it was time to apply the process was so straightforward. I like the way I can overpay whenever I want to. Good internet site too helps me keep track of the money.

18th May 2016

Excellent company, have helped us out three or four times now where Halifax wouldn't, who we'd banked with all our lives!

What more can i say, but I'd always choose this company above others for a personal loan and their interest rate is one of the lowest around too.