Want to share your consumer credit feedback? Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2019 is now open!Vote now

Hitachi Capital Personal Loan Reviews

Ratings based on 28 reviews Last review 5 days ago

If you're looking for a personal loan from Hitachi, you've come to the right place. At Smart Money People, we're building the web's biggest collection of Hitachi Personal Loan reviews, to help consumers like you.Already a Hitachi customer? Write your own review and help our community find the best product.

Your Personal Loan Reviews (28)

29th June 2017

Fast approval

I haved used Hitachi for three different loans for different reasons and all of them were competitive for their interest rates. Fast decision making and never been declined, faultless as a company and I wouldve of been stuck without them.

29th June 2017

Simply the Best!!

Low interest-rate. The application was very easy. The funds were available next-day. Re-payments may be made by standing order. Customer service are helpful and easily contacted. This is the personal loan I would recommend before any other.

22nd June 2017

Great company, easy to talk to, straightforward loan

Found Hitachi really easy to deal with. Needed advice on a loan for home improvement and was given great advice on the phone and when it was time to apply the process was so straightforward. I like the way I can overpay whenever I want to. Good internet site too helps me keep track of the money.