Mobile Money Reviews

Mobile Money offer logbook loans from £500 to £25000. As the first logbook loan lender in the UK in 1998, Mobile Money is British owned, and independent, so if you want to read Mobile Money reviews, take a look below to see what our community has to say about this lender. Already had a loan with Mobile Money? Share your own experienced on their interest rate, repayment terms, and customer service below to help our community!

Mobile Money Review Insight

Reviewed on 21st April 2020
Ben Romdhane's avatar
Ben Romdhane

Logbook Loan

Loan that really helped when I needed it

I got my loan from Mobile Money and it was quick, prompt, fair and almost stress free (asking to borrow money anywhere has it’s stresses, the stress was on my end). ... Read more

Unfortunately I didn’t qualify fully for the total amount I needed with the loan, however the amount I qualified for was still sufficient and it has helped me out massively and I can’t thank enough.

A few people have given bad - poor reviews of their experience with Mobile Money. I can see the point some people make, but MM are thorough in seeing that you can afford the loan. Let’s face it, your car is the asset secured against the loan, who wants to be in a situation that you can’t pay and then you loose more in the long run. Going through the expenditures was stressful and daunting especially with anything that may be on your credit file but it is needed. The same person that went through my expenditures was the person I spoke with on completion, very friendly and helpful.

I was kept informed throughout the process. I made my application very close to the weekend and Mobile Money informed me that I would be contacted by the completion team on the Monday. They asked if this suited as I can see they would be willing on pushing things for me if needed or was an emergency. I was more than happy to hold on until Monday. That same Monday afternoon the funds had been transferred to my account.

The appointed person that came to complete documents with me and for me to sign was very friendly. He had good car knowledge from experience over the years and we had a good conversation about older cars whilst I was signing documents. I also requested a level of discretion and for him to take a picture of the car from the side of my house, it was something I didn’t want my neighbours to see.

Some people may have their own thoughts and experiences but I would just like to reflect on my own experience. Very good and I would feel comfortable approaching Mobile Money again in the future. Highly recommended and APR seems lower than any other Logbook lender.

Reviewed on 11th June 2019
Renault Driver's avatar
Renault Driver

same day payout

Mobile Money is the place to go if you need cash fast. The process is easy and very smooth.

Beth's avatar
Beth

Logbook Loan

An overall excellent service from start to finish

Dan E's avatar
Dan E

Very accommodating, great staff

From beginning staff have always been very helpful, very friendly and always there to help

Deniselloyd1@sky.com 's avatar
Deniselloyd1@sky.com

FANTASTIC SERVICE

Very quick to sort out my loan. Minimum paperwork. Very Friendly, helpful staff,

Reviewed on 6th June 2019
Jed Law's avatar
Jed Law

Logbook Loan

Very Quick, Very easy and so friendly!

I had a very good experience with Mobile Money they are such friendly staff and i couldn't believe how quickly i had my money after i was approved.

Reviewed on 4th June 2019
Anwar's avatar
Anwar

Fantastic

Fantastic Service! Every thing was explained and they went through my bills with me to make sure i could fully afford the loan. They even called me back after they sent the money to make sure i had received it and everything was ok!

Reviewed on 30th May 2019
Janet F's avatar
Janet F

Easy peasy

simple easy and very quick service.

Reviewed on 28th May 2019
Wilfred's avatar
Wilfred

Well done

I’m the parent of a customer, spoke to a customer service advisor called Alex, what a credit to the company this man is. He was polite, understanding, reassuring and a pleasure to speak to under difficult circumstances. Thank you

Reviewed on 23rd May 2019
Heather's avatar
Heather

MO is EXCELLENT!

I am a new customer and have only just come off the phone to Mo who was kind, helpful and informative and handled my Enquiry exceptionally well!... Read more

I am yet to have my loan paid out but so far so good! Well done Mo on your FANTASTIC customer service skills. Credit given where credit is due!

Reviewed on 23rd May 2019
Katie's avatar
Katie

Great stuff

No problems at all. Quick, easy and really friendly bunch. The guy that came out to see me was grwat too.

Michael's avatar
Michael

Cash Very Fast

Applied and got my cash the same day. Does what it says on the tin.

Jimmy W's avatar
Jimmy W

Nice & Very Fast

Needed cash quickly. I found Mobile Money at the top of google called them up. Problem Solved.

Ben's avatar
Ben

Super Service

Fast, effective service that me aford a holiday for me and my littluns this summer.

Sonia's avatar
Sonia

Great Company

Great company to deal with. One of the best loan experiences i have ever had. Thank you for all your help and support.

Reviewed on 20th May 2019
Charlotte C's avatar
Charlotte C

Helpful Service

Great Service, the whole process was completed very quickly

Reviewed on 20th May 2019
mahmood's avatar
mahmood

Logbook Loan

Mobile Money got me my money from start to finish in 1 day. I was able to pay my rent and keep my flat. I'm so so grateful to them for the speed of service and how they helped me out.

Reviewed on 16th May 2019
Suzanne's avatar
Suzanne

Mobile Money

Used several lenders this is by far the quickest and most friendly service. Always helpful and a really smooth process

Reviewed on 16th May 2019