MoneySupermarket Credit Broker Reviews

Looking for MoneySupermarket Credit broker reviews? We're building the biggest collection of reviews from real customers at Smart Money People. if you're an existing MoneySupermarket customer, please leave a review and help others find the best product for them. With the power of your reviews, we're making financial services better.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Credit Broker Reviews

Review MoneySupermarket's Credit Broker now

Good place to compare

Was able to find a really good deal with another provider as the renewals went up significantly.

Reviewed on 6th July 2019
Abdul Rahman's avatar
Abdul Rahman

Money lender

Not at all high risk but could well be risky. But isnt any company very risky

Reviewed on 7th June 2019
Rajesh Sukha's avatar
Rajesh Sukha

It's very easy 10

Super easy super fast end super OK

Reviewed on 30th January 2019
Viorica Tala's avatar
Viorica Tala

easier life

The application is easy to use and the services are fast and reliable and have provided a lot of time

Reviewed on 20th November 2018
Har7est's avatar
Har7est

easy straight forward comparisons

comparing insurance on this site is simple. fill in all the required information and you'll get a range of products and companies to choose from with clear and concise added extras for extra cover.

Reviewed on 6th August 2018
sarahh85's avatar
sarahh85

Thank you!

Money supermarket is my go-to for any comparisons I do. Being insurance, credit cards or savings accounts, it has helped me massively when trying to get the most out my money. Definitely a useful tool for me and which I've recommended to a lot of friends Read more

Money supermarket is my go-to for any comparisons I do. Being insurance, credit cards or savings accounts, it has helped me massively when trying to get the most out my money. Definitely a useful tool for me and which I've recommended to a lot of friends and family.

Reviewed on 17th August 2017
Carolina de Almeida's avatar
Carolina de Almeida

great on line

very good company when you need to know about finance and products

Reviewed on 1st May 2017
John Wilde's avatar
John Wilde

Easy convenient and zero hassle

Great portal to compare anything or everything. Gives better results than competitors. Amazing services too.

Reviewed on 21st March 2017
Srikanth's avatar
Srikanth

Effective search engine

Car insurance, home insurance, credit card search

Reviewed on 28th December 2016
Govinda's avatar
Govinda

Always provides a good range of options at the best price

Looking to change our energy supplier and I headed straight for them, came up with loads of suppliers and links straight through to the companies website

Reviewed on 28th June 2016
Rachael Marsden's avatar
Rachael Marsden

Looking for Savings account

I was looking for a savings account. Moneysupermarket was easy and informative to use. The site let me put in different options to view the best possible accounts for me

Reviewed on 26th June 2016
Heather Munnings's avatar
Heather Munnings

amazing

very well set out . very easy to use

Reviewed on 21st June 2016
ashleigh williams's avatar
ashleigh williams

Good overall service

I would recommend others to use the service!

Reviewed on 20th June 2016
Sophie Hibberts's avatar
Sophie Hibberts

great

really great experience - good deal.

Reviewed on 26th April 2016
rhiannon anderson's avatar
rhiannon anderson

Ticked the boxes for insurance comparison

OK, so the adverts are annoying (although certainly not THE most annoying of the price comparison websites), but if the product works then it's certainly worth doing. It's hard to know where to go first to compare insurance as there are so many companies Read more

It's hard to know where to go first to compare insurance as there are so many companies out there. Although I try to be as savvy as possible, it can be overly time consuming to repeatedly fill out your information on multiple sites.
But I found the website to be clean, efficient AND I saved money. It turns out, I am sooooooo MoneySupermarket.

Reviewed on 26th April 2016
Laura Nesbitt's avatar
Laura Nesbitt

Exactly what i needed!!

MoneySupermarket is my go-to website for saving money! So far i have saved hundreds and they are just fabulous

Reviewed on 21st April 2016