Nova Insurance Broker Reviews

Ratings based on 2 reviews Last review 1 year ago

Read our reviews of Nova broker services from customers just like you. If you're thinking of using & Nova as a broker, our reviews will let you know more about their services. Already used Nova in the past? Share your own review and help out others.

Your Insurance Broker Reviews (2)

12th July 2017

Legal Robbers

After completing a year cover and I did not want to go ahead with the renewal, but I was told that I gave consent to renew, which I did not , Nova renewed my policy and second day I was asked to cancel by sending a cancellation letter and I was ignored for 6 days (email, calls) on the 5th day when my 1 year policy finally ended, Nova sent a £258.00 cancellation fees. These people are legal ROBBERS and You must stay away from them