Protect Your Bubble Reviews

Visit Protect Your Bubble

Protect Your Bubble reviews can help you to find out more about this extended warranty and insurance provider. Smart Money People is the place for Protect Your Bubble reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Protect Your Bubble Review Insight

Channels

Protect Your Bubble Products 12

Gadget Insurance

easy simple and quick to claim and use

nice and easy setting up the insurance online. the website is very aesthetically pleasing and claiming on my accidently damaged phone was a breeze.

Reviewed on 26th August 2020
AnandG's avatar
AnandG

Cheap and cheerful

Provides cheap cover but I've heard they don't renege on the agreement when you need repairs like some other insurers

Reviewed on 19th July 2020
sazzsa's avatar
sazzsa

Cheap and effective

Thankfully have never needed to claim but have read the Ts and Cs and it looks straightforward enough! Decent financial coverage and a cheap annual payment.

Reviewed on 7th July 2019
sazzsa's avatar
sazzsa

Bicycle Insurance

Great service but ceased providing

I used to use them for bike insurance and when my bike was stolen, they were supportive through the whole process. Absolutely would recommend but they ceased providing their service.

Reviewed on 17th August 2017
Ben Chapman's avatar
Ben Chapman

Bicycle Insurance

Slow

After my bike was stolen, it took a bit long to get my money.

Reviewed on 9th August 2017
's avatar

Gadget Insurance

Better for covering multiple devices

Not cheapest product for single device cover, so recommend their multiple device offering. Replaced a broken screen iPad mini 4 with a new upgraded model, but repaired iPhone 6S by third party and proximity sensor was bricked during repair. On experience non phone cover was bette or value for money.

Reviewed on 29th June 2017
Neil Martin's avatar
Neil Martin

EXCELLENT SERVICE

I've had to claim twice now on my gadget insurance for phones I have insured with them. Both times they have provided excellent service. Easy to claim, no forms to fill, efficient service and return of phone and their customer service team are a delight to chat to!

Reviewed on 15th August 2016
hannah massingham's avatar
hannah massingham

Pet Insurance

Brilliant service, highly recommended

Fantastic service dealing direct with our vet following emergency surgery and subsequent chemotherapy treatment

Reviewed on 1st August 2016

Reviewed on 12th March 2016
Angus Jenkins's avatar
Angus Jenkins

Gadget Insurance

great, only they didn't send out paperwork.

I haven't had any problems yet. I wish they sent out the paper work though.

Reviewed on 12th November 2015
Amy Marie Samson's avatar
Amy Marie Samson

Waste of money

After spending a ridiculous amount of money on phone insurance for multiple years, when i finally claimed I got told that I would have to wait for a week without a phone for it to be replaced. I explained that this isn't possible as I need my phone for work. There response was well borrow someone else phone then. Bad experience!

Reviewed on 11th November 2015
lh900's avatar
lh900

Pet Insurance

Unfortunately it was difficult to obtain the payout we thought was straight forward.

Decided to put the insurance money into a savings account after it was quite difficult to get a payout that we thought was a straightforward health issue with our dog.

Reviewed on 8th November 2015