Provident Personal Credit Reviews

Provident Personal Credit offers cash loans between £100- £1,000 over a range of repayment terms. Smart Money People is the place for Provident Personal Credit reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Good

Provident Personal Credit Review Insight

Accuracy & Consistency

Provident Personal Credit Products 55

No good

Custom service is no good they sre so rude

Reviewed on 5th August 2021
Elizabeth blackburn's avatar
Elizabeth blackburn

Not very affordable

Not affordable for people on low income

Reviewed on 9th July 2021
Charlene Jacques's avatar
Charlene Jacques

Ridiculous interest

Took a short term loan as I was short on money due to being furloughed. The interest rate is extremely high and I’m still paying it off.

Reviewed on 12th July 2020
Catherine Bell's avatar
Catherine Bell

High interest

Silly silly going for these , too easy and my home advisor was very manipulative and encouraged me to lie about my outgoings

Reviewed on 9th July 2020
Tracy's avatar
Tracy

Short Term Loan

Easy to apply, Easy to pay

It was really easy to apply even with my bad credit history, quick loan payment to me, easy to pay back with the caller coming to my house each week, low payments, interest was not very high but not very low but it was fine as a quick money maker.

Reviewed on 13th June 2020
caravandreamer's avatar
caravandreamer

Pretty reasonable to customers

Paying the loans back seems so simple but not

Reviewed on 12th January 2020
Raymond burton 's avatar
Raymond burton

A star

Nice and quick to get a loan without any hassle

Reviewed on 9th June 2019
Zippedup's avatar
Zippedup

efficient, friendly and undersstanding

Provident helped me out in a time of gireif and gave me some peace and calm in my life

Reviewed on 23rd May 2019
Will Reid's avatar
Will Reid

Very easy and polite

Best customer service of any loan provider I've dealt with..even when I was struggling when was between jobs they rearranged my loan by extending my time to pay at no extra cost

Reviewed on 23rd May 2019
Willy1968's avatar
Willy1968

Don't touch this company

Initially veryou friendly, but then pressure you too take out more, they take the affordability on your original application even if circumstances have changed and when you make a formal complaint you get no response. Don't touch them

Reviewed on 14th April 2019
Linda Tannant's avatar
Linda Tannant

Short Term Loan

For helping me to buy what I need

Not too sure about this page I need help in doing so

Reviewed on 23rd June 2018
Pauline brown's avatar
Pauline brown

Very good services

And friendly and got it when it was needed

Reviewed on 16th May 2018
Shema's avatar
Shema

A lending hand!

Being skint 3/4 days after payday is a real killer. How is one supposed to live without being able to provide yourself with the basic needs ‘Food, Warm & Shelter’? Well.. Being egible to take out a loan with Provident Personal Credit when I was a low point financially helped me turn my money situation around. I took out a £500 on a agreement of a monthly repayment of £25 to help me get myself back on my feet and I can honestly say they did just that! :)

Reviewed on 8th November 2017
Charlene Watters's avatar
Charlene Watters

Review on provident

Absolutely fantastic service! Applied for my loan and within a few days the advisor called out and give me it there and then.. couldn't have asked for a better service.

Reviewed on 3rd November 2017
Sharon Boyd's avatar
Sharon Boyd

spot on

friendly staff were very helpful and so pleased my loan was paid on same x

Reviewed on 24th October 2017
Amanda dodsworth 's avatar
Amanda dodsworth

Check credit files

While you are Provident Credit costumer, please check your credit reports, you will be surprised how many late payments you have! If agent don't turn up after repayment, company put ''LATE PAYMENT'' against your file record.

Reviewed on 5th October 2017

Reviewed on 27th June 2017
Janet Coolledge's avatar
Janet Coolledge

Home Credit

Stay away from this company!

Extortionate interest put on even the smallest loan. After paying half of the loan, they knock on your door with an amount of cash you cannot afford! Go to your local credit union instead!

Reviewed on 27th June 2017
Denise Nunn's avatar
Denise Nunn

Short Term Loan

Agent I had was very rude

The agent I had told my personal information to someone they shouldn't have!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 20th June 2017
Crystal Venus's avatar
Crystal Venus

Short Term Loan

Very helpful. Explain everything clearly. Option to pay weekly. Can pay online if you're not at home

Reviewed on 12th June 2017