Suits Me Card: Account reviews

Based on 4,668 reviews, last reviewed 1st Jun 2023

Hassle free banking When one uses a service and everything runs smoothly always , it tells you that the service is not in question. Top organisation. Reviewed on: 1st June 2023
Steve Fox's avatar
Steve Fox

Scammers Will steal youre money then ignore you when yiu try get youre money back Reviewed on: 16th May 2023
b b's avatar
b b

About the Account

Review Suits Me Card: Account now

Suits Me Card Account reviews (4668)

Hassle free banking

Steve Fox's avatar
Steve Fox

Scammers

b b's avatar
b b

They are not bank but a fraud company

I opened my account with them a long time ago and recently transferred all my funds from my Monzo account to this account. Suddenly they blocked my account and start asking me a different question everyday without giving me excess. I have no money to buy food now as I transferred all my monies here. I will be suing them but that will take time and headache. It’s very sad and worrying that fraudsters are given licenses to run banks. Reviewed on: 12th May 2023
Zafar Iqbal's avatar
Zafar Iqbal

Very quick and good service

Highly recommended Suit Me to anybody to open a Current Account with them. It's very easy to do. Reviewed on: 5th April 2023

Review Suits Me Card: Account now