SumUp Reviews

SumUp reviews can help you to find out more about this FinTech that enables businesses to accept card payments in-store, in-app and online. If you're a business that uses SumUp you too can share a review about your experience.

SumUp Review Insight

SumUp Products 34

Card Reader

Great product, looking forward to it help my business grow in 2020.

I run my business on a part time basis, around other commitments and also live in a rural village and even in nearest town there is no access to banking cash. So my SUMUP card reader is great for when I provide therapy services or sell my products at... Read more

I run my business on a part time basis, around other commitments and also live in a rural village and even in nearest town there is no access to banking cash. So my SUMUP card reader is great for when I provide therapy services or sell my products at Fairs.
I have already referred the Basketball Association members to get these to help gathering annual membership subs easier. As the audit info sent to your email is brilliant too.

Reviewed on 29th January 2020
Wendi Buchanan's avatar
Wendi Buchanan

Brilliant!

As a small business - my sum up machine is a god-send! It’s SO easy to use, makes selling at markets a breeze, and was really reasonably priced to purchase.

Reviewed on 23rd January 2020
Thetinyjournal 's avatar
Thetinyjournal

Scam

I was a customer of SumUp's client, a bike rental shop in Spain. I was due a refund of a security deposit of 100 EUR on 9/11/2019. I got their sms with link that the refund was made, but it never arrived. SumUp took 100 EUR from the shop and then charged back the original 114 when I asked my bank to investigate. So the shop list 214, I lost 100 Eur. The issue is still pending, SumUp does not reply.

Reviewed on 21st January 2020
Impalor's avatar
Impalor

best FinTech company

Fast, no hidden taxes and contracts, just easy to use

Reviewed on 16th January 2020
Iva's avatar
Iva

Card Reader

Best payment provider with a lot of potential

Continuous improvements over the years as well as an impressive growth makes Sumup the best payment provider in the UK market.

Reviewed on 15th January 2020
Anja's avatar
Anja

Affordable and supportive

SumUp offers a unique and affordable payment method which allows businesses to grow at their own pace. This is absolutely ideal for a small/medium company and an invaluable opportunity for the business to focus on it's growth, rather than worry about money from the early days! I would recommend SumUp as a company and product to all small businesses who want freedom to do business with confidence and piece of mind. Good luck SumUp

Reviewed on 15th January 2020
Rodrigo Guilermo 's avatar
Rodrigo Guilermo

Good card reader

Have had my reader for a couple of months. Easy to use

Reviewed on 14th January 2020
Alison Lane's avatar
Alison Lane

Great service!

I'm happy with the very easy setup and great support

Reviewed on 14th January 2020
Abdurahman Hale's avatar
Abdurahman Hale

What an amazing company

Helpful customer services speedy delivery

Reviewed on 13th January 2020
Matthew Owen's avatar
Matthew Owen

Brilliant

Cheap. Always works. Simple. Effective. Customers love it. Quick. Always reliable.

Reviewed on 13th January 2020
Kevin Vousden's avatar
Kevin Vousden

Great bit of kit

Brought there card reader for our football club a few years back! Best thing I done, no player can get away without paying there sub money each week. Take payment on the Saturday, in your bank on the Monday!!

Reviewed on 9th January 2020
Harston FC's avatar
Harston FC

Helps

Helped to bring us into the 21st century by collecting money with just a quick tap. Haven't had any issues with it.

Reviewed on 8th January 2020
Yannis's avatar
Yannis

Savings

I'm so glad I found out about Sum up when I started my own business three months ago. I save money as they charge less than other companies but I also save paper (and waste) as not one person has asked for a paper receipt. It's quick and easy for my customers and easy for me to track payments. Brilliant!!

Reviewed on 6th January 2020
Mary's avatar
Mary

Card Reader

Easy to use, great web overview, fast

Already recommended to few coleagues

Reviewed on 27th November 2019
Jakub Nemcek's avatar
Jakub Nemcek

Great Product and Service

Accepting card payments made easy

Reviewed on 11th November 2019
Paolo Delaunay's avatar
Paolo Delaunay

Card Reader

The best product on the market

We use a card reader in our small shop. The product is small, comfortable and fast. And it looks very nicrle

Nicole Draganova's avatar
Nicole Draganova

Brilliant product -Amazing Price

Fantastic and easy to use. Having No contract is brilliant for my business

David 's avatar
David

Card Reader

SumUp - a cashless wonder in a small white box!

Setup - super easy Day to day use - super easy Support - super easy (if needed) Feedback response from them - they actually listen and deploy uses ideas ! Why would you not, but how many companies actually do! Thank you.

Jonathan Levy's avatar
Jonathan Levy

Simply reliable

I am a one woman enterprise, making handbags to sell at pop-up and craft fairs. SumUp treat me with as much respect as if I were a large multinational, always paying out accurately and on time. It is a very valuable service, allowing me to accept card payments with no fixed monthly fee.

Reviewed on 7th November 2019
Hasbeen Handbags's avatar
Hasbeen Handbags

Great product

Definitely the best product available, I’ve had a great experience with this card reader for my client payments

Reviewed on 7th November 2019