The Insurance Emporium Specialist Insurance Reviews

Looking to cover a niche product? And thinking about using The Insurance Emporium? Be sure to read community reviews from people like yourself on Smart Money People. Our community shares their reviews so that you can find the best specialist insurance providers, so check out our reviews of all financial products before purchasing your next financial product!

The Insurance Emporium Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Phone

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Specialist Insurance Reviews

Review The Insurance Emporium's Specialist Insurance now

Pure insult in what they paid out!

Don't not touch this company for Pet Insurance. I had a policy for 18 mths, never claimed and my dog had a life threatening allergic reaction in the middle of the night. The emergency vet bill was £251.00 this company had the cheek to offer me £34.30 towards the bill! Then 8 hours later the dog hadn't improved much and ended up in our own vet which cost a further £80.00 and they wouldn't contribute towards this at all, so something so serious and totally unexpected cost me over £340.00 and all they will pay is £34.30, obsolute disgrace, I have just cancelled my policy as I'm not prepared to give them any more money, customer service is shocking.

Reviewed on 13th September 2019
Debbie Henry's avatar
Debbie Henry

Great customer service.

I think all staffs are very friendly, polite, helpful. if any issues arise receiving email, they give me alternative email to contact them. They guide me which right for me.

Reviewed on 13th September 2019
RUNU ROY's avatar
RUNU ROY

Would recommend. Fast, Efficient and professional

I damaged my camera beyond repair. Thankfully Injad insurance and it was mostly hassle free to claim on the insurance. I did have to get quotes from 2 different shops to state it couldn’t be economically repaired and this cost me for each quote but in the long run it was worth it.
Their customer service line was helpful and professional and their claims department was quick easy and efficient. I would highly recommend them for any and all camera insurance needs.

Reviewed on 1st August 2019
Al Dav's avatar
Al Dav

Very helpful and quick

dealt with my claim quickly and effectively, very impressed with the service. I would definitely recommend !

Reviewed on 22nd July 2019
Nick's avatar
Nick

Ms

I found emporium very helpful my claim was done very quickly with no trouble. I would always recomed them.

Reviewed on 17th July 2019
Anita Turner's avatar
Anita Turner

Very poor service

Customer service is terrible i had to wait months.

Reviewed on 9th July 2017