The Insurance Factory Reviews

Ratings based on 3 reviews Last review 2 weeks ago
3.67 / 5Great overall rating

The Insurance Factory are an insurance broker, selling a wide range of insurance policies. If you're looking for a broker, read our The Insurance Factory reviews to see what people are saying about The Insurance Factory’s service. Already used The Insurance Factory? Share your experiences via a review and help out others who are looking for a good insurance broker!

Your The Insurance Factory Reviews (3)

27th November 2018

Extremely frustrating experience

Extremely frustrating experience, called to make a complaint about bad service and got passed around on the phone until I gave up.
I would hate to have to make an actual claim.
I notice all the good reviews are from people who have just taken out insurance and the bad reviews are given after customers need help when they encounter a problem.
So it looks like this company is ok as long as you don`t need to alter your policy or make a claim.