True Potential Investor Investments Reviews

Ratings based on 606 reviews Last review 6 days ago

Looking for an investments provider? Check out our True Potential reviews to see what people are saying about how True Potential help manage their pension and investments pot. Or help out our community by leaving your own True Potential pension review!

Your Investments Reviews (606)

21st December 2018

Lost money

Things started going wrong in September 2018 when I noticed my stocks and shared Isa losing value week on week. Fast forward to December and my isa is in negative equity. I'll wait until after Brexit and hopefully I may break even. My advice, put your money in Ratesesetter p2p loans. Thank goodness I split my investments 50 /50

19th December 2018

Good performance app could be more detailed.

Good return on investment. Good portfolio choice. Given that these are self directed investments a little more info on the online investment page would be appreciated in order to match the experience one would receive from Hargreaves Lansdown

20th November 2018

Great tool to save little and often

I use TP Investor to save towards my house deposit. So the impulse save is a fantastic feature that enables me to top up as much or as little as I want (down to £1) at the end of the month, to get me closer to my deposit goal.

20th November 2018

Great Investor site

Having used the site for many years to track my investment performance, I highly recommend for new potential users. I am able to see daily how many investments are performing, as well as top my ISAs up with just the click of a button.