True Potential Investor Investments Reviews

Ratings based on 1,751 reviews       Last review 3 months ago

Looking for an investments provider? Check out our True Potential reviews to see what people are saying about how True Potential help manage their pension and investments pot. Or help out our community by leaving your own True Potential pension review!

Your Investments Reviews

1,751 reviews

Review True Potential Investor's Investments now

great company to deal with helpful and friendly

Been with them since I retired 2018 excellent investment company, great app easy to use and follow your investments I have my pension in drawdown invested very wellconsidering last 4 years! Balanced fund, easy to drawdown with secure E mail if needed.

Reviewed on 11th August 2022
Sandra Collier's avatar
Sandra Collier

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Joined True Potential August 2021, very impressed with the technology , being able to check your investments any time you want. Web site very simple to use.

Reviewed on 17th January 2022
Alan's avatar
Alan

loose money

Im not recommended this kind of company, after 4 months I have decided retire from the system and I didn't get any single penny until age 55 years, is not better you invest your own money in shares, bitcoins, properties, etc and get your cash flow wheneve Read more

Im not recommended this kind of company, after 4 months I have decided retire from the system and I didn't get any single penny until age 55 years, is not better you invest your own money in shares, bitcoins, properties, etc and get your cash flow whenever you want...there are many ways to make your money grown and not give to them.

Reviewed on 14th December 2021
Froylan Turcios's avatar
Froylan Turcios

Excellent communication via Web link videos

Have invested twice with above average rewards.

Reviewed on 14th June 2021
Maureen Phillips's avatar
Maureen Phillips

Bright and Engaging information

I really enjoy using True Potential, their new and information emails are always very positive and engaging to read, even if the topic is of no interest to me. Great service all round!.

Reviewed on 18th April 2021
Alistair's avatar
Alistair

Great customer experience

True Potential are easily accessible, efficient and provides great service and can accommodate all your investment needs under one umbrella.

Reviewed on 17th April 2021
Anna's avatar
Anna

They look after your investments

They have made my money grow and grow. I'd definitely recommend this company to others

Reviewed on 15th April 2021
Steve H's avatar
Steve H

Recommended

Opened a pension plan with True potential Investor, and it couldn't have been easier to set up, I had to call customer services due to entering my email address slightly wrong when setting up the account and they were friendly and helpful. I feel that my Read more

Opened a pension plan with True potential Investor, and it couldn't have been easier to set up, I had to call customer services due to entering my email address slightly wrong when setting up the account and they were friendly and helpful. I feel that my money is in safe hands.

JSibley's avatar
JSibley

Very helpful and professional

I had to contact them for transferring my old pension and they were so very quick and helpful with resolving my query. The app is brilliant and the website very easy to use

lmaccreadie's avatar
lmaccreadie

I would definitely recommend true potential to anyone very good and professional company

All I can say it's a great pension company and is very sufficient and looks after my money great.

Matthew Brook 's avatar
Matthew Brook

Best investment advisor award

I have been very pleased with communication, updates and the advice received from my personal pension, many thanks.

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
Pauline Butler's avatar
Pauline Butler

Easy to access pensions / investments

Very easy online account to manage you can see how your money is performing on a weekly basis and how it is growing.

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
Michelle Blair's avatar
Michelle Blair

Brilliant

Simply Brilliant and easy to use

Steven robinson 's avatar
Steven robinson

A firm I can trust

I can say your the only one I would recommend to my frinds and family

Roy mason's avatar
Roy mason

Fantastic Service from True Potential

Always quick to respond to queries. Great, user-friendly app too!

Chloe Smith's avatar
Chloe Smith

Very good

Always feel well informed by them

Charlotte O'Keefe's avatar
Charlotte O'Keefe

Friendly and efficient

Keeps your interests at heart. Friendly and efficient.

Deborah Mercer's avatar
Deborah Mercer

Easy, hassle free.

Fantastic, hassle free investment with great customer service

Robert's avatar
Robert

Keeps you up to date!

They sent through regular updates and respond quickly to any queries

Reviewed on 11th April 2021
Cristina Liberal's avatar
Cristina Liberal

Good communication

Great at communicating by email.

Reviewed on 11th April 2021