Trussle Mortgage Broker Reviews

Considering using BrickLane.com for your next mortgage? Read our BrickLane.com mortgage broker reviews first on Smart Money People - the UK's #1 site for financial services reviews, including this innovative new mortgage broker. Or if you’ve already had dealings with BrickLane.com, why not share a review of your own? Your review, good or bad, will help others get a feel for whether this the of mortgage service is right for their needs.

Trussle Review Insight

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Mortgage Broker Reviews

Review Trussle's Mortgage Broker now

10/10 service

Very efficient and friendly service. Always supportive and on call for any questions you may have.

Reviewed on 11th April 2021
Nikil's avatar
Nikil

Very responsive and helpful

The team responded quickly to any queries I had. Very helpful providing useful information and deals.

A1mumma's avatar
A1mumma

Love this company!!

The whole experience from product knowledge to ease of transaction coupled with first class customer service was amazing...they deserve this vote!!

Deborah Sherry's avatar
Deborah Sherry

just what i needed

helped me through the minefield of mortgages and worked with to get the best deal for my circumstances

JS's avatar
JS

Sleek, efficient, effective

I have previously had a really poor experience with other mortgage brokers. Mainly because the communication was purely phone or email based. The online portal that Trussle have is great, simple and effective.

chrisj's avatar
chrisj

I felt supported all the way and definitely got the best deal

Would always use Trussle! And I can't recommend them highly enough

Christine Jones's avatar
Christine Jones

Best Broker in Town

Quick, precise and no hassle. They managed our mortgage requirements to the letter.

Paul's avatar
Paul

Remortgage

Trussle took the hassle out of the remortgaging of my property. Very easy to deal with and stress free.

Sean Hogarth's avatar
Sean Hogarth

Brilliant service

I have never used a mortgage broker online before and these guys (Charlie and Roberta) were amazing. Talked me through all the details, very responsive to my emails and I can’t really fault them what so ever Highly recommended!

Hamed Sharaf's avatar
Hamed Sharaf

Excellent support and service

Trussle supported me in my mortgage and made the process so quick and easy, no stress........they were GREAT!

Zandra's avatar
Zandra

A fantastic customer experience!

We were aware if the short timescale we had to secure the best mortgage deal and we wanted people on our side who would really work for "us". With both Panitsa and Carmen we quickly knew that we had come to the right place! We were kept informed and updated at every stage. The Trussle team instinctively knew when we would be looking for feedback and were always pro-active in supplying this. I will use thier services again and would/will recommend them to others....a fantastic customer experience....Michael Skiffington

Michael Skiffington's avatar
Michael Skiffington

Trussle means no fussle

Everything was well explained and I was given good options

David Roberts's avatar
David Roberts

Fantastic service

Trussle were fantastic, so easy to talk to, so knowledgeable and sorted my mortgage with no issues, and all for free! Brilliant!

Sally's avatar
Sally

Fast, friendly and efficiently

Couldn’t ask for anything better. They really help explain a complex process in very easy digestible steps. Always responsive and standing ready to help you out.

Simon's avatar
Simon

Excellent proffessional service.

Easy to use and reticent online effective service

Gary hughes's avatar
Gary hughes

Great and easy service

I wanted to remortgage my house, I was looking for a repayment mortgage as I had a buy to let investment property. Trussle made the experiance very easy and seemless, they gave me a dedicated advisor and I felt like I hardly did anything myself.

Mr Mistry's avatar
Mr Mistry

Good experience and great outcome

Through Trussle we found one of the best deals available for us. I would have no hesitation in using Trussle again.

Neil's avatar
Neil

Very pleased in how we were helped

The wife and I applied for mortgage which trussell helped us with they were fantastic , I would recommend to anyone. Brilliant though covid 19 which slowed it all down but brilliant company.

Lee jones's avatar
Lee jones

Super easy since Trussle do the searching for you We could ask any questions and didn't feel silly for asking them! The team that helped us were so friendly and kept us well informed every step of the way Thank you Trussle!

Gemma's avatar
Gemma

Brilliant service and so very polite and helpful.

Brilliant communication, staff were so helpful and polite and definitely found me a great deal!

Cecily 's avatar