TSB Student Account Reviews

Ratings based on 4 reviews Last review 7 months ago

TSB Student Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest TSB Student Account reviews to find out what life as a TSB customer is really like. And remember, if you are a TSB customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of TSB Student Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Student Account Reviews (4)

9th November 2015

Great account to have and a lovely, helpful team

I've had a great experience with TSBs student account. The overdraft was helpful and they don't charge you for using it until you are no longer a student so there's no pressure to pay it back while trying to do assignments! I would definitely recommend them!

21st October 2014

Huge free overdraft on this account

Some student accounts have free stuff/discounts. TSB don't offer these, but they do provide a good free overdraft £1.5k!! Comes in very handy when I have to balance payments in and out

Articles related to TSB