Ratings based on 478 reviews Last review 4 months ago
4.88 / 5Amazing overall rating

Varooma (part of Greenlight Credit) offer logbook loans from “12-36 months and of up to 70% of the value of your car” and are based in Croydon. Read our community reviews of Varooma to see what customers are saying about them on the UK's #1 financial services review site. Already obtained a loan from Varooma? Share a quick review of your own and your comments will be helping others!

Your Varooma Reviews (478)

12th June 2018

Friendly and fast tranasaction

Right from the application staff where very friendly and efficient in processing the application. Within 6 hours paperwork was complete and money was in my account. I didn’t have to complete loads of online applications it was all quick and easy over the phone. Varooma doesn’t just base you on your credit score. I have been rejected elsewhere but instantly accepted at varooma. Highly recommend

6th June 2018

Requested to leave good review. Take these other ones with pinch of salt.

I was asked to leave a good review after signing my loan for credit on first payment so be wary of these reviews and take with a pinch of salt. Service okay, no different than others but pushing good reviews for credit does not feel right to me.

Reply from Varooma
Thank you for your review. Just to be clear, Varooma do not offer account credit for reviews on Smartmoneypeople.com and never have in the past.

Articles related to Varooma