Ziglu Reviews

Ratings based on 1,321 reviews       Last review 2 weeks ago

Ziglu is a cryptocurrency platform to allow you to easily buy and sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at competitive rates. Transactions are instant and Ziglu say that you will 'always get the best price we can find'. Have you tried Ziglu? If so, why not leave a review below and share your experiences with others.

Ziglu Products 1,321

investment

Arikinvest . com is the best-bitcoin investment platform for Freshers because all you have to do is invest money. Easy to use and get paid your ROI on a weekly basis. I have to refer many friends to earn money. I recommend Arikinvest . com as one of the b Read more

Arikinvest . com is the best-bitcoin investment platform for Freshers because all you have to do is invest money. Easy to use and get paid your ROI on a weekly basis. I have to refer many friends to earn money. I recommend Arikinvest . com as one of the best cryptocurrency investment platforms. They’ve proven themselves to be the Best out there. Easy to use and great customer service and support. You get to experience the advance knowledge of investment.

Reviewed on 7th June 2022
amanda joel's avatar
amanda joel

Stay Away if possible

Bitspin is the best crypto mining, investment platform that I have utilized promisingly and still going with them for years now. The major advantage of using [Bitspin.us] website is, it gives financial freedom to every members and has their high risk rewa Read more

Bitspin is the best crypto mining, investment platform that I have utilized promisingly and still going with them for years now. The major advantage of using [Bitspin.us] website is, it gives financial freedom to every members and has their high risk reward benefits, early signals, fast withdrawal, invest and earn on basis, all these and more. It's the right choice if you chose the site to invest especially if you’re a beginner.

Reviewed on 20th May 2022
Sarka Olga's avatar
Sarka Olga

Digital Currency Buying & Selling

Quick, easy and interesting!

A great way to get started with crypto.

Reviewed on 4th April 2022
B N's avatar
B N

Very simple finance

Love Ziglu! They have helped me convince my wife that crypto is not so scary.

Leon Coombs's avatar
Leon Coombs

Digital Currency Buying & Selling

Ziglu - great service, easy app, low fees

Having had a few “wallets” - I came across Ziglu, downloaded and put all my investments in the one place. Glad I did - easy to use app, transparent and not unreasonable fees along with ideas and suggestions from the Ziglu’s team… oh and 5% interest boost Read more

Having had a few “wallets” - I came across Ziglu, downloaded and put all my investments in the one place. Glad I did - easy to use app, transparent and not unreasonable fees along with ideas and suggestions from the Ziglu’s team… oh and 5% interest boost - why wouldn’t you ?

Alan Cracknell's avatar
Alan Cracknell

Ziglu is the best

Ziglu bank is the best in the industry. I love them so much and I’m glad they’re finalist! They gave me £500 for free - no other bank has done that! The App is so nice and easy to use. They deserve this award! They’re truly the best and I’ll keep ridi Read more

They gave me £500 for free - no other bank has done that!
The App is so nice and easy to use. They deserve this award! They’re truly the best and I’ll keep riding with them.

Michael's avatar
Michael

Accessible crypto investments

Ziglu does extremely well in bringing about awareness to support people investing in Cryptos. It has never been easier to invest in Crypto.

Muazam Tahir's avatar
Muazam Tahir

Digital Currency Buying & Selling

Super easy and user friendly

One of the best ways to get into the crypto game, vast range of currencies to buy

Josh Lee's avatar
Josh Lee

Digital Currency Buying & Selling

The best in class ramp into Crypto investing

Ziglu is the most user friendly Crypto investment platform I've experienced, with a great current account, and no nonsense decent interest account (5%) bundled together. It's now my main 'out and about' spending card, as well as the account I trust the Read more

It's now my main 'out and about' spending card, as well as the account I trust the most to dip my toe in the water of crypto. The rates are really reasonable and transparent. It's easy to put money in and take it out.

Cannot recommend it enough.

Cressoid's avatar
Cressoid

Fantastic !

Makes accessing the crypto market easy for people and great rate of interest

Reviewed on 1st April 2022
DJOakley's avatar
DJOakley

Just whats needed

Since I started using Ziglu, understanding and using crypto has been so easy with no complicate jargon and hard to use app.

Reviewed on 1st April 2022
Calvin's avatar
Calvin

Amazing experience

Best product I have met since the creation of paypal

Digital Currency Buying & Selling

Love Ziglu. Easy to use and lots of functionality for a crypt lo enthusiast

Excellent interface and functionality

Hal Livingstone's avatar
Hal Livingstone

Excellent Platform

I have been using Ziglu for 3 months now and i love the product from the vibrant card to the ease of using the platform. It is perfect from beginners in crypto like myself as well as experienced hands in the field.

Rob's avatar
Rob

Easy to use

Easy to use, clear banking, good customer service

Courtney's avatar
Courtney

Ziglu has elevated my IQ

I have learnt a lot about crypto currency and I have learned to save a lot more than I used to. I have also earned lots of money from referring friends and family.

Cleo's avatar
Cleo

Great bank

Easy to navigate. Love it and trust it

Emma Ray's avatar
Emma Ray

Great compnay

Loved using Ziglu app - it is so easy and secure to use

Mehjabeen Patrick's avatar
Mehjabeen Patrick

Quick to use.

Very quick and easy to get up and running.

Kay's avatar
Kay

i love this app.

I really appreciate the thought that went into this. I am a novice, but this really helped me get into the game. Thank you Ziglu!!

ABC Crypto Cat's avatar