Paid advertisement
Smart Money People Logo
Newsletter

EB Eastbourne's Reviews (5)

Josh Hutchison was very helpful

5
Josh Hutchison was very helpful and patient problem solving when the site was not recognising my password. Additionally it was very easy to phone in and speak to someone, and someone at that who could speak clear English. Reviewed on: 22nd September 2026

Good rates of interest.

5
Good rates of interest. Convenient high street branches and agencies. Friendly and efficient staff. Reviewed on: 20th April 2026

Always friendly and helpful.

5
Always friendly and helpful.Deal with any phone calls, queries etc efficiently. Reviewed on: 20th April 2026

Always helpful staff

5
Staff give the impression of knowing/remembering me so I feel a valued customer. I feel they are committed to me and in response I am committed to them. They are always polite, friendly, efficient and helpful. The building society has, in a very difficult market, tried to ensure savers get a fair deal. I may be wrong but think that their Board don't get such huge salaries+bonuses as some building societies so that members get more of the benefit. Reviewed on: 7th April 2021

Convenient branch opening times

5
Current account can be operated on line but I like to use a branch. Eastbourne branch has long opening hours including weekends - VERY helpful. Also enough staff to help, and not have to queue for an age. Staff are all pleasant, helpful, smart, and friendly. No problems. Reviewed on: 7th April 2021