Linear Financial Solutions Reviews

Linear Financial Solutions “trading as Linear Financial Solutions, is an appointed representative of Pink Home Loans. Linear has been operating since 2003, and became a part of the LSL Property Services group in 2004”. If you want to read Linear Financial Solutions reviews, see what people are saying about their mortgage advice below. Already used Linear Financial Solutions? Share a review of your own and help others.

Linear Financial Solutions Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Phone

Linear Financial Solutions Products 24

Outstanding

I previously purchased my first home. I had absolutely no idea on mortgages, interest rates or fixed terms. I had an appointment with Kate who talked me through everything, explained everything to me, step by step and gave me the best advice. ... Read more

i have now purchased my second home and i wouldn't go anywhere else. I trust Kate with her knowledge, experience and guidance.

Reviewed on 21st September 2020
Charlene 's avatar
Charlene

Excellent!

Great Service from Selina - fast and reliable!

Reviewed on 6th February 2019
Davidvass17@gmail.com's avatar
Davidvass17@gmail.com

Excellent Service

Kate provides a professional services ensuring the solution is right.

Reviewed on 26th January 2019
Louisa Morgan's avatar
Louisa Morgan

Insurance and mortgage

Excellent customer service and advice from Linear’s professional representative.

Reviewed on 25th January 2019
Chris Wibberley's avatar
Chris Wibberley

Excellent Service

I wouldn't go anywhere else and would highly recommend Linear. The service provided was outstanding.

Reviewed on 22nd January 2019
Yasmin's avatar
Yasmin

Fabulous service

The communication from the broker and level of service was amazing. I recommend Linear to anyone who will listen now and I would not go anywhere else now.

Reviewed on 21st January 2019
G Groves's avatar
G Groves

Mortgage Broker

A fantstic service on offer

We refer all our clients to Linear and would go anywhere else, the Redditch team are fantastic.

Reviewed on 21st January 2019
Chris A's avatar
Chris A

Excellent Service

Excellent service and kept me up to date

Reviewed on 14th January 2019
Stephen Dillon's avatar
Stephen Dillon

Honest, helpful and supportive

My dad Stephen Dillon works for linear financial solutions and I’ve first hand witnessed him work. He puts all his time, effort and energy into helping people to an A* star standard. He travels around the country meeting with clients, chases up issues with other companies working alongside him and always works with each client to their individual needs. He’s honest, clear and always explains different options to clients if they struggle to make ends meet. Brilliant financial advisor.

Reviewed on 28th November 2018
Hattie Dillon's avatar
Hattie Dillon

Tip top professional organisation

Straight forward, easy to understand information. Found the best deal for us. Couldn’t recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 28th November 2018
Angela Kirkland's avatar
Angela Kirkland

Excellent - Very Quick and Professional

Jahan Khan and the team at Linear went far beyond my expectations, and have been delivered excellent service when handling both my own and my clients business; they looked proactively for anything that might come up, and dealt with any challenges swiftly. I happily recommend them to others!

Reviewed on 25th November 2018
Dan Buchan's avatar
Dan Buchan

Knowleageable and honest advice

Mark at Linear is fantastic. Always knowledgeable and honest - Have absolute confidence that he is working in the customer's best interest and not his own!

Reviewed on 22nd November 2018

Great people, great service

Every time I deal with Linear they have been very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed on 21st November 2018
Rob Hole's avatar
Rob Hole

Excellent Service

Helped with the buying process making it "painless" from start to finish

Mike Stansfield's avatar
Mike Stansfield

excellent

Had no issues at all couldn't be happier

01527864222's avatar

Mortgage Broker

Great adviser, Selina did a great job in making my remortgage painless!

David's avatar
David

Professional, Customer Oriented and Innovative

The whole team at Linear clearly care very much about their customers and providing the best service, but also about their staff and making sure the staff have the best support. All round the only company I would trust with my mortgage.

Reviewed on 6th November 2018
Carole Fossey's avatar
Carole Fossey

Very well deserved!

Very easy to deal with, GREAT customer service. Would have no hesitation in recommending any of the Linear team to anyone. Keep up the good work :-)

Reviewed on 6th November 2018
Caroline's avatar
Caroline

Quality Outfit

Great experience working with Linear end to end!

Reviewed on 5th November 2018
M Roberts's avatar
M Roberts

Mortgage Broker

Linear provide an excellent service and their advisor Stephen Dillon was brilliant

Reviewed on 5th November 2018