£160 Prize Draw Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The ‘£160 Prize Draw’ competition (the ‘Competition’) is organised by Darlington Building Society, with it’s registered offices at [Sentinel House, Morton Road, Darlington, County Durham, DL1 4PT] (the ‘Organiser’) and runs on a quarterly basis. 2. These terms set out the general terms and conditions applicable to the Competition (the ‘Terms’).
3. Each returned satisfaction survey will be counted as one enter to the Competition.
4. Entry to the Competition is open to all persons resident in the United Kingdom and aged 16 years or over with the exception of staff employed by the Organisation, , their families and any third party having an interest in the Organisation of the Competition.
5. Competition entry implies full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and all decisions taken by the Organiser in connection with the Competition.
6. No written or telephone communication will be entered into regarding the Competition other than that the winner will be notified by direct message. At this point, they will be asked for contact details only in order to deliver the prize.
7. The personal details of the winner will remain confidential.
8. In taking part in this Competition, participants acknowledge that should they win a prize, their name may appear on the online media of the Organiser and its partners.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to modify the Terms or cancel the Competition due to force majeure and/or if circumstances beyond its control render such a cancellation necessary.
10. The prize on offer is £160. The prize may not be transferred to another individual.
11. Within 14 days of the end of the Competition, the winner shall be randomly selected from all eligible entries and contacted via direct message. The prize will be despatched within 30 days of this notification.
12. Within 14 days after the Competition has concluded, all participants shall be notified of the name of the winner on www.darlington.co.uk. In this way, participants shall be informed of whether or not they have won a prize.
13. More specifically, the Organiser shall not be held liable for the following (non-exhaustive list):
- online submissions
- Internet or software malfunction, viruses, bugs, technical defects or limitations
- any technical or software limitation of any kind.
14. The Organiser reserves the right to change the announced Competition dates as these are only provided for information purposes.
15. The Organiser provides no guarantees concerning prizes. The Organiser accepts no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any loss and/or delay concerning the delivery of prizes.
16. The running of the Competition is left to the Organiser's discretion. The Organiser shall ensure the smooth running of the Competition, the strict application of the Terms, the declaration of the winners and the award and delivery of prizes. No appeal may be filed against a decision taken by the Organiser, especially concerning the declaration of the winners.
17. Personal data submitted as part of a Competition entry is processed in accordance with the current UK data protection legislation. Participants consent to their personal data being used for the purposes of the Competition
18. These Terms are governed by English law. Any dispute in connection with the Competition shall be the subject to the exclusive competency of the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.