After 10 weeks of competitive voting, which has seen over 24,000 customers having their say on over 170 brands, today we’re announcing our Insurance Choice Awards 2020 Finalists!
Now in their fifth year, the Insurance Choice Awards are the largest customer voted awards for the insurance industry, so they’re particularly special for us. They’re powered entirely by consumers; who support our quest to find, recognise and award the most customer-focused insurers, brokers and their partners.
In these uncertain times, trusted, and supportive providers are in high demand, be it large insurance companies, specialist providers, tech-based newcomers or brokers. Thus, being recognised as a customer champion, really is a mark of excellence.
Jacqueline Dewey, CEO of Smart Money People, said “Whilst we’re all still being impacted by these difficult circumstances, it’s great to see so many companies asking their customers to vote for them. We’re delighted that such a large number have already provided reviews on a wide range of firms. All of our finalists should be proud of the feedback they’ve received.”
…and so, without further ado, here are our customer champions:
The Insurance Choice Awards 2020 Finalists
7 Top-Level Categories
- Best Big Insurance Company: Admiral, Aviva, Direct Line Group, LV= & Saga
- Best Overall Insurance Broker: Albany Park Finance, Aston Lark, Movo Insurance Brokers, One Call Insurance, Policy Expert & Protect Line
- Innovation of the Year: Bought By Many, Honcho, Pluto, Waggel & YuLife
- Customer Service Champion: Bought By Many, The Caravan and Motorhome Club, Collingwood Insurance Services, Waggel & 2 more to be announced on the day
- Treating Customers Fairly Champion: By Miles, Collingwood Insurance Services, Protect Line, Veygo& 2 more to be announced on the day
- Best Insurance App: By Miles, Honcho, Marmalade, Pluto, Tempcover & Veygo
- Best Newcomer: Honcho, Waggel & YuLife
10 Product-Specific Categories
- Best Car Insurance Provider: Admiral, Aviva, By Miles, Direct Line, LV= & Saga
- Best Caravan Cover Provider: The Caravan and Motorhome Club, The Insurance Emporium & Ripe Insurance
- Best Cycle Insurance Provider: Cycleplan, Laka & Yellow Jersey
- Best Home Insurance Provider: Admiral, Aviva, Direct Line, LV=, Policy Expert & Saga
- Best Landlord Insurance Provider: Endsleigh, Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance & Let Alliance
- Best Motorhome Insurance Provider: The Caravan and Motorhome Club & Comfort Insurance
- Best Pet Insurance Provider: Agria Pet Insurance, Bought By Many, The Insurance Emporium, Lifetime Pet Cover, MiPet Cover, Purely Pets & Waggel
- Best Specialist Insurance Provider: Collingwood Insurance Services, Gunplan, Insure4Boats, insurethebox, Marmalade & Veygo
- Best Student Insurance Provider: Endsleigh & The Insurance Emporium
- Best Travel Insurance Provider: Goodtogoinsurance.com, Holidaysafe, Insurancewith, Pluto, Travel Insurance 4 Medical & Travel Insurance Saver
3 Broker-Specific Categories
- Best Personal Insurance Broker: One Call Insurance & Policy Expert
- Best Commercial Insurance Broker: Aston Lark & Movo Insurance Brokers
- Best Protection Insurance Broker: Albany Park Finance & Protect Line
3 Partner Categories
- Technology Partner of the Year: Aventus, CDL, RightIndem, Shepherd & SSP
- Premium Finance Partner of the Year: BNP Paribas Personal Finance, Close Brothers Premium Finance & Premium Credit
- Consultancy of the Year: Deloitte, Hitachi Vantara & Ninety Consulting
What Happens Next?
Voting for our finalists continues until 11:59pm on 20th September
Insurance customers, if you haven’t voted yet, there’s still time to share your feedback. It’ quick and easy, only taking 2 minutes, and you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win £1,000! Click here to vote for our finalists.
Insurers and brokers, you can recognise your partners, suppliers and vendors, who support you to deliver great customer outcomes. Click here to vote in our partner categories.
Revealing the Winners
The Winners of the Insurance Choice Awards 2020 will be announced on 22nd October… in a ‘big reveal’. If we can’t hold a physicalawards ceremony, we’ll switch to a digital event, recognising and celebrating our customer champions.
Congratulations to all our 2020 Finalists!