TrustTwo Reviews

TrustTwo offer guarantor loans around from £1000 to £7000. If you're considering taking out a guarantor loan and are looking for the right company for you, read our TrustTwo reviews to see what customers like you have to say about using this company. Or if you've already got experience with TrustTwo, share your own experiences in the form of a review and help others choose wisely!

TrustTwo Review Insight

TrustTwo Products 10

Time wasters

As I am unemployed, I decided on a guarantor loan, using a friend who is a very well paid academic and has a superb credit history. When I applied on line I put down that I was indeed unemployed and what my total income was.... Read more

I have just phoned them to complete the loan and was told that as I was unemployed I was not suitable for a loan. Now I have received another email stating that my guarantor did not meet the criteria, even though they had accepted him on receipt of my application. What a bunch of time wasters. DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY!

Reviewed on 16th April 2018
CAD's avatar
CAD

Quick approved

The Best company if you need money!

Reviewed on 27th March 2018
Ioan Tiberiu Ursachi's avatar
Ioan Tiberiu Ursachi

Yes iwould recomend friends

In my experience it was well explained and very friendly staff

Reviewed on 7th March 2018
Andrew Dawkins's avatar
Andrew Dawkins

Nightmare of a company

Stay away, my... Read more

Stay away, my letter.......

Dear Sir/Madam,

I 'am writing to complain about the utter lack of professionalism with your customer services team.

My first contact with your team was when I telephoned to inform your colleague that I would be unable to pay my full monthly payment due to lack of work (adverse weather) and was informed that if I didn't make the payment before the end of said calendar month they would inform my Guarantor.

I then said that I would pay the full amount prior to the end of the month as I didn't want my Guarantor to be contacted and again was told they would still need to inform my Guarantor as
“The means of payment had became a concern to them”.

As I was now disgusted at the level of service I was receiving and the fact I had now said on four separate occasions (during said call) NOT to contact my Guarantor - I requested a supervisor.

Said supervisor apologised and reassured me that if the full monthly payment was made before the 31st January 2018 that my Guarantor would not be contacted.

I was then absolutely disgusted to hear that on the 13th February 2018 (after I had paid the full outstanding monthly amount) your service team did in fact contact my Guarantor to inform them “They were concerned that no payment would be made on the 21st February 2018” - eight days prior to the payment due date.

Now due to your company's refusal to carry out the simple procedure of portraying a true reflection of my account and the harassment of my Guarantor my family and I have lost a terrific life long friend.

Regrettably I will now be leaving the appropriate feedback about the service I have received from your company on the many relative review forums and will also be complaining to the Information Commissioner and Financial Ombudsman.

Regards.

Reviewed on 22nd February 2018
Danny Mac's avatar
Danny Mac

Outstanding customer care!

I felt really relaxed and confident to discuss my concerns. They were attentive and non-judgemental.

Reviewed on 28th November 2017
Susan Kokori-Herbert 's avatar
Susan Kokori-Herbert

Guarantor Loan

always well informed at every step and no pressure

treat with respect at all time and never rushed explained everything to me carefully all the way through the process

Reviewed on 21st November 2017
John Simpkins's avatar
John Simpkins

Guarantor Loan

Yes, i would recommed trust to all my friends/friends.

Staff they are Friendly and helpful.

Reviewed on 7th July 2017
Jose Antonio Ie's avatar
Jose Antonio Ie

Guarantor Loan

Good company as you can pay weekly

Easy to set up online and team always helpful on phone plus good interest rates

Reviewed on 13th June 2017
Anna Dennison's avatar
Anna Dennison

Trust 2 were really helpful and professional when applying for a guarantor loan

Reviewed on 13th April 2017
Ryan Young's avatar
Ryan Young

Streamline Process and Superb Staff

Great company that made something quite daunting very easy and comfortable. I was kept informed all throughout my loan application and guided through the entire process. Staff were always helpful and friendly. Fantastic company that I would highly... Read more

Great company that made something quite daunting very easy and comfortable. I was kept informed all throughout my loan application and guided through the entire process. Staff were always helpful and friendly. Fantastic company that I would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8th March 2017