Warranty Direct Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 2 years ago
1 / 5Poor overall rating

Warranty Direct provide direct consumer warranties. Smart Money People is the place for Warranty Direct reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Your Warranty Direct Reviews (1)

9th June 2016

Horrible Company

Horrible Company !!!...

Horrible Company !!!
I started having problems with my transmission not wanting to go into 3rd gear when it heats up, Took my car to a very reputable Dealership to have this matter checked, was told full internal failure. Warranty direct informed the service center that I must authorize and pay for a complete diagnouses of the specific failure, This being done by completely removing the transmission and taking the transmission apart and going through piece by piece. THIS COSTING ME OVER $1000 out of pocket.
Warranty Direct has no problem paying for small repairs, but will engage in FRAUDULENT PRACTICES FOR LARGE REPAIRS IN HOPES THAT YOU WALK AWAY.
I will be contacting the MASSACHUSETTS Attorney Generals office and well as calling my LOCAL TV STATION THAT DOES INVESTIGATION SEGMENTS.