OpenMoney Reviews

OpenMoney is a new service designed to offer impartial financial advice. If you're a customer, you can share your OpenMoney review on Smart Money People. Doing this will help others to find out more about OpenMoney!

OpenMoney Review Insight

OpenMoney Products 12

Fantastic customer service

They do a really good job of blending technology with the personal touch.

Reviewed on 11th February 2020
Sam's avatar
Sam

Efficiency at its best

I never have time for face to face meetings with the pressure of working long hours during the week Being able to use Open Money for all aspects of financial advise takes the pressure off making appointments during the working week

Reviewed on 5th February 2020
Greg Mahon's avatar
Greg Mahon

Financial Advice

Unique approach to advice, no pressure selling and super low fees. Customer service is top notch

Was asked to speak to an adviser as my needs were a bit more complex, the gentleman I spoke to was very professional and knew his stuff. Since then I've signed up with an ISA and Pension, their website is easy to navigate around and they also have a app where I can link external accounts to manage my money!

Reviewed on 25th January 2020
Steph F's avatar
Steph F

Vision and ambition

When people talk about ‘robo advice’, THIS is what they should have in mind. And the direction of travel for future dev’s is very exciting, too!

Reviewed on 6th January 2020
Simon's avatar
Simon

Personalised Advice

OpenMoney have been fantastic in giving me free personalised advice to help me make the most of my money and select the right investments that work for me. Not only do they help with investing, but they also give me useful advice on the day to day management of my finances and help me to save for the future with their handy app.

Reviewed on 18th December 2019
CTimm's avatar
CTimm

Financial Advice

Simple and easy to user service

The website was straight forward and easy to use. I was advised to speak to on of their financial advisers which was free! They were knowledgeable and explained everything well. Excited to see how my investments perform.

Reviewed on 9th December 2019
Tom's avatar
Tom

Marvellous Customer Service

a great proposition offered by openmoney, the support team assisted well through the process A*

Reviewed on 11th November 2019
Viera's avatar
Viera

Simple and easy to use

It was very easy to use and set up.

Reviewed on 11th November 2019
craig's avatar
craig

Financial Advice

Good people trying very hard to do the right thing

The world of investments is full of people who promise the moon and deliver a spoon. This is a serious attempt to meet a financial need, honestly. I really hope they succeed.

Tom Wilson's avatar
Tom Wilson

Financial Advice

Always reliable, informed and trustworthy

I've had some great advice from the guys at OM and every interaction is always a positive one, my van business is booming and now I feel more confident about the future too! Unlike other companies I don't feel like I'm being pressured in to anything which is as rare as it is appreciated, thank you!

Ed Mahon's avatar
Ed Mahon

5star service

Great all round made our experience very smooth n easy

Olivia Rawlinson's avatar
Olivia Rawlinson

5 Stars!

Five stars! Great service throughout.

James Brocklebank's avatar