The Co-op Credit Union: Loans reviews

Based on 73 reviews, last reviewed 8th Aug 2023

Good interest rates Good rates and fast decisions with very helpful and friendly staff Reviewed on: 8th August 2023

N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the Loans

Review The Co-op Credit Union: Loans now

The Co-op Credit Union Loans reviews (73)

Good interest rates

An great company with amazing benefits

I recently had to take a loan out with The Coop Credit Union, I don’t have the best credit and was worried about taking out a loan. The process was quick and simple and I found out I’d be saving £10 with every payment I make, this has given me more of an insight into saving my money, they also have some very useful tips available to all members. There is no other company I’d recommend during these financially difficult times Reviewed on: 8th August 2023
E R's avatar
E R

Brillaint

Easy and simple and fast. Really good company Reviewed on: 8th August 2023
Melll Mason's avatar
Melll Mason

Affordable loans

I've had many years experience with the Co-op Credit Union. They are a fantastic provider offering affordable loans, friendly staff with a quick turn around. They've helped me with debt management, provided advice, and loans so that we can make improvements to our house and go on holiday. All my interactions with them have been really positive and I will continue to use their services for many years to come. Reviewed on: 8th August 2023
Lisa's avatar
Lisa

Do you have a different The Co-op Credit Union product?

The Co-op Credit Union has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products