City Insurance Group: Insurance Broker reviews

Based on 5 reviews, last reviewed 16th Feb 2021

Fantastic Service Helpful staff always trying to find the best deals Reviewed on: 24th June 2019
Ben's avatar
Ben

Rip off 0 stars Paid car insurance in full 345 because I hadn’t sent my proof of no claims they cancelled my insurance after a month and put 145 back in my account Th... Read more Reviewed on: 16th February 2021
Diane shaw's avatar
Diane shaw

About the Insurance Broker

At Smart Money People, we collect City Insurance Group Insurance Broker reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of using City Insurance Group Brokers check out our reviews, or if you're an existing City Insurance Group customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others!

Review City Insurance Group: Insurance Broker now

City Insurance Group Insurance Broker reviews (5)

Rip off 0 stars

Paid car insurance in full 345 because I hadn’t sent my proof of no claims they cancelled my insurance after a month and put 145 back in my account The bloke I spoke to proper attitude problem I told him I’ve not been home for a month and not be open no letters as had Covid and staying elsewhereThat’s why there’s been a delay on my proof of no claims Reviewed on: 16th February 2021
Diane shaw's avatar

Friendly staff and promt service Reviewed on: 8th January 2019
jameskeen's avatar
jameskeen

Inconsistent quotes

When I applied through a well known search company they seemed to be the best choice but once committed the extras just made it really expensive Reviewed on: 1st August 2017

Do you have a different City Insurance Group product?

City Insurance Group has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products