Help us to find the best credit providers & you could win £1000!
Help us to find the best credit providers & you could win £1000! Vote in the Consumer Credit Awards
Vote in the Consumer Credit Awards

freemarketFX Reviews

Ratings based on 3 reviews Last review 3 months ago
3 / 5Good overall rating

freemarketFX reviews written by our Smart Money People can help you to find out more about this company that focuses on high value currency exchange, typically for Finance Directors, High Net Worths and Treasury Managers. Smart Money People is the UK's independent financial services review site. Read and write freemarketFX reviews, and together we can help to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Your freemarketFX Reviews (3)

23rd March 2017

Great concept but you won't get true rate

Carried out several transaction when buying a property in Spain but never once achieved the bank rate available thatcyou can see on several other sites....

I liked the platform and I'm happy to pay the 0.2 percentage fee but you never get the true
bank rate.
I wish I could have purchased on the Halifax Clarity card as the rate would have saved me a few thousand on the payment transaction. Really look st who gives the best currency transactions when buying in Spain.
All the best.