Insurancewith Reviews

Insurancewith is a specialty insurance provider which provides travel insurance to people with pre-existing conditions for single trips, multi-trips, cruises and more. Founded in 2007, Insurancewith is a part of Infinity Insurance Services, so if you’re thinking of using this company, read our community reviews to get a feel for what their policies are really like to use. Or have you already had a policy? Leave your own Insurancewith review to help others.

Insurancewith Review Insight

Insurancewith Products 196

Travel Insurance

Terrible customer service doesn't reply to emails

Been trying to get a straightforward answer for them as I'm an essential traveller but they will not respond to my emails

Reviewed on 22nd December 2020

Reviewed on 17th December 2020
scottiew4's avatar
scottiew4

Travel Insurance

Watch out for the fine print I got caught out

Please please please read this companies finer print so you don't end up out of pocket like me

Reviewed on 2nd December 2020
lane984's avatar
lane984

Great value

Great service will definitely use again

Reviewed on 11th September 2020
Sonia Kelman's avatar
Sonia Kelman

Travel Insurance

The price is right for my age and health and it's so easy to get help.

All the phone staff have been most helpful and as a serpris we are contacted when we leave on our holiday and when we return get a phone number to call if we have had a problem.

Reviewed on 6th September 2020
Anthony Richardson's avatar
Anthony Richardson

Commonsense Insurance

Travel insurance is very expensive if you have a serious medical condition with little or no consideration given to potential risk of occurance when on holiday. Insurancewith take a commoonsense approach which provides great cover at sensible prices. They are fantastic.

Garth 's avatar
Garth

A1 Customer Service

I have insured with insure with for the past 5/6 years and the customer service is as in the title A1, on occasions I have had to change my policy due to medication changes and nothing is to much trouble for the service team in terms of changing and updating the policy.
I have the choice to receive a copy by email or a hard copy and given time to check all the details before going ahead with the policy.
The reminders are always a few weeks before the policy is due to expire so I can plan for the following year
Unfortunately 2020 has not been the best year for us all, but once we have the COBID 19 under some sort of control l will be traveling again. The first contact l will make will be to INSUREWITH.
The A1 team
Best Regards
Paul Carolan

Paul Carolan 's avatar
Paul Carolan

The best

Extensive cover options and excellent value.

Ruth Christie's avatar
Ruth Christie

Always helpful and understanding

This is 4the year that we have insured with excellent and helpful telephone manner

Vaughan's avatar
Vaughan

Brilliant

Whenever I have used Insurancewith I have been delighted with their service. Their travel insurance enabled me to afford to go on holiday after having cancer, when other companies were charging unethically high prices. Their staff are also sensitive and professional to deal with.

Alison Belbin's avatar
Alison Belbin

Great personalised insurance

With other insurers, applying for cover is a box ticking exercise. Can't provide the right answer, then no insurance. Insurancewith, on the other hand, provide a genuine tailored insurance experience

R Walker's avatar
R Walker

Travel Insurance

An Insurance Company who listens to the customers needs and gives a satisfactory quote accordingly.

You had all the aswers to my questions when I phoned you. It made it so much easier and gave me a very good understanding of the kind of insurance that I needed for home or abroad. Nothing was to much trouble for you it was as if I was the most important person taking out an insurance on the planet at the time, although I suffer with cancer. Thank you.

Pauline Hale's avatar
Pauline Hale

Travel Insurance

Always understanding of our complex cover requirements and at very reasonable price.

My wife has terminal cancer and we have always been treated compassionately by agents and have secured good cover on every occasion.

Douglas Gordon 's avatar
Douglas Gordon

Competent

Communication superb! You know exactly where you stand, .

Rob Kennedy's avatar
Rob Kennedy

Top class service always

I use insurance with for all my travelling. Great company and service

M Donohoe's avatar
M Donohoe

100% recommend insurancewith.com

use them all the time since being diagnosed with a terminal illness wouldn't use anyone else even told people to use insurancewith.com

Kevin Andrews's avatar
Kevin Andrews

Life changing company,

Prepared to cover where other insurance companies fear to even quote. Affordable, comprehensive holiday cover for people with health issues who need a holiday.

Reviewed on 2nd September 2020
Anni Par's avatar
Anni Par

Fantastic and highly recommend

Insurancewith travel insurance meant that my grandad who has terminal cancer, could come watch me get married abroad. Every other insurance company was quoting ridiculous unaffordable amounts and insurance with were understanding, helpful and extremely affordable. Just because you've got a life limiting disease, does not mean you can't enjoy and make the most of the rest of your life.

Reviewed on 2nd September 2020
Gabby Williams's avatar
Gabby Williams

Review

I have used this company for a number of years with no issues. Always a good customer experience when arranging cover by phone. Would recommend to friends and family.

Reviewed on 30th August 2020
Alan Ireland's avatar
Alan Ireland

Travel Insurance

Excellent cover at a down to earth price

very clear choices when choosing level of cover, excellent value for money , have used the products many times for various family members, some with disability, and have always found the cover to be excellent and reasonably price. Would most definitely recommend to friends and family.

Reviewed on 30th August 2020