Landbay Peer to Peer Lending Reviews

Ratings based on 11 reviews Last review 7 months ago

Landbay peer lending reviews on Smart Money People help people like you thinking about what life is like as a Landbay customer to find this out. What is customer service like? Is the online experience quick and simple? You can find this out by reading our Landbay peer lending reviews. If you are a Landbay customer, you can also write your review today!

Your Peer to Peer Lending Reviews (11)

5th February 2020

Great product for investment.

The good thing is their interest rate is guaranteed (unless many mortgages default, but that's very unlikely because their underwriting process is very strict and they only lend to borrowers who would not default.

7th December 2018

Landbay is Fab!!

I found Landbay through a search for property investments. Within an hour of finding the platform, I had signed up and invested money with them. I've found them to be a great investment with regular updates and easily accessible.

27th January 2017

Landbay builds lender confidence

As an investor I had queries about queue time for matching my loan and their response was prompt (within a day), courteous (personally addressed) and gave a reassuring explanation that was sufficient for me now to say I have complete confidence in recommending Landbay's P2P products and I applaud their professional approach to customer management.

27th January 2017

Great P2P platform

I have both invested and withdrawn my money with Landbay. Both transactions are very easy to do, the website is user friendly and the process was quick. Would fully recommend it.