Taylor Francis Insurance Brokers Reviews

Looking for reviews of Taylor Francis Insurance brokers? The Smart Money People community leave their reviews in order to help guide others! Whether you've used Taylor Francis for commercial insurance, residential, or other liability or indemnity insurance, share a review of your own and help out others! With the power of your reviews, we're changing financials services for good.

Your Brokers Reviews

Review Taylor Francis Insurance's Brokers now

Total Satisfaction

An absolute dream to deal with and so professional. Thank you so much Taylor Francis!

Reviewed on 14th July 2017
Kerry Louise's avatar
Kerry Louise

First class service

The staff at Taylor Francis are friendly and efficient. I received my updated policy in double quick time. I've already recommended the Taylor Francis to fellow business owners.

Reviewed on 11th July 2017
Jim's avatar
Jim

Fab service.

Just always helpful when we need them.

Reviewed on 11th July 2017
Rebecca van der Merwe 's avatar
Rebecca van der Merwe

A truly caring and thorough broker. The team are so helpful. Couldn't ask for more

Reviewed on 7th July 2017
Laura's avatar
Laura

Brilliant company, very professional.

Great experience and would recommend to anyone.

Sharon James's avatar
Sharon James

Helen Harness

Helen always gives 100% in her role at Taylor Francis- so would definitely recommend on her ability alone

Shirley Gowers 's avatar
Shirley Gowers

Quick and Reliable

Hi, very happy with the way my request was dealt with today! Thank you!

Vicky Stratton 's avatar
Vicky Stratton

Best insurance company by far!

Great customer service with very knowledgable staff. Go that bit further to get you the best insurance for your company at the best price without compromising on cover.

Caroline Taylor's avatar
Caroline Taylor

Excellent Service, saved me £££££

I was approached by Taylor Francis like I am most years at renewal by other brokers. Being local, I agreed to a review. I not only received cheaper premiums but also exceeded my current arrangements. Will recommend.

Andrew Everton's avatar