Wealthify: Junior ISA reviews

Based on 910 reviews, last reviewed 16th Apr 2024

Informative and easy to set up. Informative and easy to set up. I’ve always been nervous about setting this up for my children but Wealthifys process was reassuring and helpful Reviewed on: 16th April 2024
Alex P's avatar
Alex P

N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the Junior ISA

Review Wealthify: Junior ISA now

Wealthify Junior ISA reviews (910)

Informative and easy to set up.

Alex P's avatar
Alex P

Clear communication and user-friendly online account

We’ve been using Wealthify for a few years now for our child’s ISA. The communication from the company is always clear and concise and the online account itself is really easy to navigate. Reviewed on: 16th April 2024
Claudia F's avatar
Claudia F

I have confidence that the Wealthify Junior ISA is t...

I have confidence that the Wealthify Junior ISA is the best choice for both my children, and being able to choose ethical investments is important for me. Reviewed on: 16th April 2024
Hannah H's avatar
Hannah H

I’ve been really pleased with Wealthify and the serv...

I’ve been really pleased with Wealthify and the services provided with the products on offer. App is easy to use and manage my money. Reviewed on: 15th April 2024
Nehal's avatar
Nehal

Do you have a different Wealthify product?

Wealthify has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products