Wealthify Pension Reviews

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Pension Reviews

Review Wealthify's Pension now

Consolidated all pensions

I had needed up with 4 different workplace pensions from 10 years with different employers, it was very easy to get them all transfers into one with Wealthify, all I had to do was provide them the policy numbers and they did everything else. It's now easy Read more

I had needed up with 4 different workplace pensions from 10 years with different employers, it was very easy to get them all transfers into one with Wealthify, all I had to do was provide them the policy numbers and they did everything else. It's now easy to change my contributions and they sort out getting the tax relief which appears like majic free money with every deposit :)
All share based investments took a hit with the pandemic but I feel as if the Weathify portfolio I chose suffered less than others and is recovering already.

Reviewed on 31st March 2022
MM87's avatar
MM87

Excellent company, great customer service and they keep me up to date with market movements.

Reviewed on 30th March 2022
Kate Rae's avatar
Kate Rae

Pension Transfer

I found a lost pension from over twenty years ago and transferred it into a Wealthify pension. The process was quick, easy and straightforward. My "lost money" is now economically invested and I'm getting a £200 cashback bonus as a reward.

Dylan's avatar
Dylan

Future Planning Made Easy

Overall I would heartily recommend Wealthify based on the experiences I have had with them. Unlike the more established Pension provider that I was with previously, I found the whole process of transferring my private pension pot over to them, and unders Read more

Overall I would heartily recommend Wealthify based on the experiences I have had with them. Unlike the more established Pension provider that I was with previously, I found the whole process of transferring my private pension pot over to them, and understanding the overview and detailed information on their app extremely easy. There is a freshness to their approach and particularly the app which makes me feel more in control of my finances as I can see things developing on a daily basis.

If you have any queries about your Pension plan they promptly reply and give as much detail in their response enough for you to be put in the picture.

Without doubt, I would not only continue to invest with them but also urge anyone who is thinking of either starting or transferring a Pension plan to seriously consider giving them a try.

Sean Fisher's avatar
Sean Fisher

Tremendous

Easy to use processes and always kept up to date

Peter Goulston's avatar
Peter Goulston

I wanted a private pension I could arrange online and manage on my mobile, without having to post anything anywhere or wait for weeks for 'processing'. Wealthify was what I was looking for and I've already recommended them - I strongly recommend them to Read more

I wanted a private pension I could arrange online and manage on my mobile, without having to post anything anywhere or wait for weeks for 'processing'. Wealthify was what I was looking for and I've already recommended them - I strongly recommend them to anyone reading this.

Joshua Andrews's avatar
Joshua Andrews

Saving for retirement? Choose Wealthify

I have been really impressed with Wealthify’s customer service when setting up my Personal Pension. I would have no hesitation in recommending Wealthify to others

Curtis Parker's avatar
Curtis Parker

So easy and quick to initiate my pension transfer

Investor's avatar
Investor

Self investment pension plan

Super easy to set up my SIPP, excellent communication and transparency. An easy to use and secure app, I couldn't be happier with my overall experience.

Eva Brown's avatar
Eva Brown

Good so far.

Great app, easy to use/intuitive, regular emails.

Reviewed on 22nd March 2022
Dominic mcdonagh 's avatar
Dominic mcdonagh

Simplicity

I have consolidated a personal pension with three small automatic-enrolment pensions into one consolidated pot with Wealthify, which I am adding to monthly. This was surprisingly easy, both setting up and making the transfers, and it only takes seconds t Read more

I have consolidated a personal pension with three small automatic-enrolment pensions into one consolidated pot with Wealthify, which I am adding to monthly. This was surprisingly easy, both setting up and making the transfers, and it only takes seconds to login and check on progress. I've taken advantage of a few cashback incentives and have found messages/queries when they've arisen answered quickly and effectively. So all good from the customer end. Fees seem ok and performance much as I expected/hope for.

Reviewed on 3rd February 2022
Leo Madden's avatar
Leo Madden

Great Pension and Calculator to keep you on track.

I moved my pension to Wealthify in 2020, the investments have done really well, the ethical option is great for my future and they have a pension calculator that tells you what sort of monthly pay your pension might create in retirement!

Reviewed on 1st February 2022
Simon's avatar
Simon

Wealthify is the perfect middle ground between putting your portfolio together yourself and just giving your money to an investment firm.

Reviewed on 30th January 2022
Bence Solymosi's avatar
Bence Solymosi

The pension provider that looks after you

Great experience with this company and everything has been positive

Reviewed on 19th January 2022
Patrick Philpott's avatar
Patrick Philpott

They take the pension pain away!

I’m basically getting fund managers who work in my interests for a very fair comparable fee. It allows me not to stress or worry and to keep focused on everyday life. The control is there if and when I want it so the balance and expertise available is a g Read more

I’m basically getting fund managers who work in my interests for a very fair comparable fee. It allows me not to stress or worry and to keep focused on everyday life. The control is there if and when I want it so the balance and expertise available is a game changer for the industry.

Brian Hogg's avatar
Brian Hogg

Easy and efficient

As a complete stranger to this sort of thing, Wealthify made everything easy to monitor and understand, plus I appreciate the user-friendly app :)

Sam W's avatar
Sam W

Straight forward, transparent and honest

A good all-round product, clear, concise with lots of support measures for the uninitiated user.

Robert's avatar
Robert

Ease and understanding of customer's need.

Their information was relevant to my requirements and the choices were easy and helpful for my needs. The online connection is good and readily accessible and I feel happy, confident and satisfied with my investment with Wealthify.

Trish Edwards's avatar
Trish Edwards

Easy Peasy Pension

I liked how easy it was to set up and the way the app works to let you know exactly how your pension is doing.

Reviewed on 17th January 2022
Tracy Kenny's avatar
Tracy Kenny

Fantastic service

Very happy with this company, the returns on my small contributions each month

Reviewed on 17th January 2022