Wealthify: Pension reviews

Based on 75 reviews, last reviewed 1st Feb 2023

Nice app and growth too! The Wealthify app is well designed, intuitive and easy to use. Transferring money into my investments is simple and, unlike my robo investments with ... Read more Reviewed on: 1st February 2023

Latest lowest rating: N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the Pension

Review Wealthify: Pension now

Wealthify Pension reviews (75)

Nice app and growth too!

The Wealthify app is well designed, intuitive and easy to use. Transferring money into my investments is simple and, unlike my robo investments with other providers, these have grown in the short time I've held them. Reviewed on: 1st February 2023

No Problems

Easy to assimilate, and understand , no problems. Reviewed on: 31st January 2023
J Sturgeon 's avatar
J Sturgeon

My pension plan

When ever I need information on my pension Wealthify always come up trumps. Nothing is too much trouble. Always kept updated which helps enormously Reviewed on: 17th January 2023

Easy process pension transfer

Recently transferred three small pensions together. Easy process - no form filling. All completed within two weeks. Would recommend Reviewed on: 17th January 2023

Do you have a different Wealthify product?

Wealthify has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products