Aegon Pension Reviews

Aegon pension reviews written by Smart Money People like you. For many of us, our pension is an important part of our financial future. Finding a pension provider that you can trust and rely on is a must for many people. Take a look at our Aegon pension reviews to find out what life at Aegon is really like. If you hold this pension, we'd love you to write an honest review here too!

Good

Aegon Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Pension Reviews

Review Aegon's Pension now

Clear information

Good service, easy to get information and keep up to date with pension.

Reviewed on 17th November 2020
Sophie Boyce's avatar
Sophie Boyce

Website

I find the website gives a clear account of my investment and is up to date

Reviewed on 11th November 2020
Tony Brown's avatar
Tony Brown

Pension

I have had a pension with Aegon for the last 7 years. Aegon have very good at keeping me updated with the value of my pension. Their online platform works really well.

Reviewed on 10th November 2020
Karen Rose's avatar
Karen Rose

Returns are as expected

Use a financial adviser who recommended Aegon and manages the account. Returns are as expected and account transparent with regular updates.

Reviewed on 5th November 2020
Peter Marshall's avatar
Peter Marshall

Easy to use transparent online platform

I have found the pension platform really easy to access online and it is easy to change funds etc as and when you wish. Charges seem reasonable so far although it is up to individuals to be informed to some extent to avoid higher charges. Having had to recently deal with 3 other financial companies who seem incapable of making my money apparent to see on a suitable online platform, I am more impressed with Aegon's own.

Alicia's avatar
Alicia

retiready a useful tool

retiready is very good, but adding extra cash outside the normal work route is not very easy

AndyH's avatar
AndyH

Good experience

Really good no issues managing my pension

Ste's avatar
Ste

Happy with where my money is

Using aegon through my financial advisor. Seems fine regular updates. No issues at present

Kasie's avatar
Kasie

Good compnay provider pension support

Aegon is used by my company for staff pensions. I have found them to be a good investor for the funds they hold and keep me updated with information on my pension fund as I near retirement.

Reviewed on 3rd November 2020
Chris Putt's avatar
Chris Putt

Pension Fund

Aegon is used by my institution for staff pensions. I have found them to be a good investor for the funds they hold and keep me updated with information on my pension fund as I near retirement.

Reviewed on 3rd November 2020
Carmel Stevenson's avatar
Carmel Stevenson

So far so good... would recommend.

I have only used the Aegon service to put away a lump some of money so far, which was straight forward. I have not had much in way of other interaction other the regular statements and the opportunity to join the Aegon community which has help prompt me into giving money matters a bit more thought which cannot be a bad thing.

Reviewed on 30th October 2020
Ian Cooke's avatar
Ian Cooke

Good Sensible Pension Plan

I've had my Aegon Account for many years. Whilst the website itself is still a little in the dark ages, the service itself is good.

Natalie B's avatar
Natalie B

Technology is Key

I have had a Aegon pension for a number of years, recent technology upgrades from them have made it far easier to keep track

T Sanders's avatar
T Sanders

I have had my pension with them for over 10 years. It was an employer pension and when I left that company I could have moved the pot but have been happy in the years since to stick with them. Great customer service and communication and with the online service is easy to keep track of the pension performance. Happy to recommend.

Nichola O'Hara's avatar
Nichola O'Hara

Aegon fund

Aegon took over a fund that I have held for some years. I haven't needed to contact them but I am very pleased with information I receive from them in terms of statements and community forum. The fund has continued to perform okay, especially considering how much the FTSE has dropped since the outbreak of Covid 19

Colin's avatar
Colin

Great Communication Channels

Having been used to being in the dark about my pension, Aegon leads you into the light!... Read more

Regular email communications and a great on line portal where you can see how your pension is performing, make changes and see how far off your retirement goal you are. Great service.

Pen's avatar
Pen

Good service, easy to use and good communication

Carolina's avatar
Carolina

Pension service

I've found their pensions service to be reliable and straightforward. Communications are good.

Ed's avatar
Ed

Good platform

Good platform. Easy to use and keep track of pensions and other investments

James's avatar
James

Happy

I am happy with service provided. I am regularly updated about my investment

JP's avatar